Let flash back abit about your old life.

The screen start with issei being carry by aether.

Aether: issei!-feel like to carry a pig- why are you so heavy.

They stop at Mondstadt gate before Jaune with izuku arrive in super speed.

Paimon: Huh?Jaune and Izuku? You're bac-

Both of them fall onto the ground. Their hand and arm are bleeding out. Jaune's vision become blurry. His stamina is on low point.

Jaune:Help...-feel too much fatigue to said it out-

He look at them before lose his consciousness.

Paimon:HEY WAKE UP!-push Jaune to wake him up- traverler! Both of them need to heal!

Aether: NO SHIT SHERLOCK. BOTH OF THEM ARE LOSING BLOOD FROM THEIR HAND!-yell-

The scene change a young Jaune hugging his sister.

Young Jaune: Big sister Jean. Are you leaving?-get headpat-

Jean: Of course I'm leaving Jaune.

Young Jaune: When will you be back?

Jean: I gonna comeback after ending first semester.

The scene immediately change back to issei, izuku and Jaune make grunt sound as all three of them wake up.

Issei: Can't believe that I had a second donut on that chapter.

Jaune: Man~....I had a weird dream about my dead sister.

Izuku: at least you have a dream about your dead sister while I have a dream about meeting my mom in afterlife.

Paimon: Can we stop about dead people already! Also how are your healing so quickly issei!

Issei:-touch his chest to check-Huh..-look at paimon-Miraculous I guess?

Issei: But now I think about it. Where had you guy been?

Izuku: multiverse shit.

Jaune: Reunion team, new friend, meet counterpart and beat the villain of the saga.

Issei: well not the first time that i had knew multiverse before you guy.

Izuku: wait~You knew about the mutliverse?

Issei: I did knew before you guy mention about it. If I remember correctly, I meet someone, who look like me name dracon?dragon? I don't remember name now

Izuku: What was he look like?

Issei:Hmmm-hold his chin in process- I don't remembers clearly.

Paimon: Hey Jaune

Jaune: Yeah?

Paimon: What happen before you guy arrive back on Mondstadt?

Jaune:....paimon...

Paimon: Yeah?

Jaune: Would you believe me if I....say this.

Paimon: Of course! Paimon truly believe you just like other and traveler too!

Jaune: We fought the...abyss order's highness

Paimon:.....Pfftt-cover her mouth before a burst of laughter come out-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!-pointing at Jaune face-HAHAHAHAHA! YOU GUY HAHAHA!FOUGHT ABYSS ORDER'HIGHNESS!

Izuku and Jaune were quiet about the joke.

Issei: Jaune... I don't think you getting crazy but no one had witness abyss order's highness face once!

Izuku: we are certain about see abyss order's highness face. We were there and fought their highness.

Issei: and you two did win right?right?

Jaune holding his hand together while sitting in silent. Izuku look away as he turn his head to aside. Paimon slowly stop laughing. The atmosphere change from crazy talk to quiet kid talk.

Paimon: Oh...-slowly realize-you two did fought their highness.

Issei: so...What was the highness look like?

Jaune take a notebook and a pencil, he began to draw what she look like. Then show it to his friend.

 Then show it to his friend

Issei:-hold his chin-So...their highness is a girl?

Izuku: Don't underestimate her apparance. She able to beat both of us easily.

Issei: I know but she does seem a little bit resemble of aether but in girl version.

Izuku: wait what

Jaune: Now you mention about it. She does look like aether...Wait-realize-

Izuku: HOW ARE WE GONNA TELL THIS TO AETHER!-freak out-

Issei: I don't know but tell aether normally like "Hey aether, we found your sister and she currently is their abyss order's highness"

Paimon: Issei...How can paimon said this but traveler wouldn't believe us and will be depress after that.

Issei: What would expect me to do? Not telling him? Aether will find out anyway.

Izuku: No

Issei: what do you mean "No"?!-shout out-

Izuku: I said "NO"!

Issei: we are his friend right? Then why don't we tell him!

Izuku: since did we become friend huh?

Issei about reply Izuku's question but his head immediately is empty. He start to realizing something, since when did they become friend?

Izuku: We become friend because the book right?. We are just doing what the fate make us doing right now.....beside we barely even know each other's old life.

Izuku walking away from them. Issei is silent as he place his palm on his forehead. Paimon look at them in confuse.

Paimon:<what do they mean by the book> alright I gonna tell aether that you guy have wake up. Okay?

Jaune: Okay.

Paimon fly away as izuku disappear in a blur.

To be continued!