Forced faith || Hyunsung || (R)

Categories: Requested
Ship: Hyunsung
!TOP HYUNJIN!
DISCLAIMER: This one shot is requested by: Be_for_real_bitch
WARNING: This one shot includes MPREG! !
5733 words

-----------------------------------

"No, no, no!" Jisung pushed him towards the door.

Hyunjin made a puppy face. "Come on, we are getting married tomorrow! Of course we should sleep together!"

"Leave me the fuck alone!" He yelled back and once Hyunjin wasn't in the room anymore, Jisung closed the door and locked it. He leaned on the door and called his best friend.

"Oh, the lover boy," Minho chuckled.

"I swear, he's the most annoying person I have ever met!" Jisung hissed. "I told my dad that I don't care about wealth and I want a normal husband, but no... he just wouldn't let me decide!"

"Jisung, you clearly know that everything is arranged. They already paid. Just try to have fun tomorrow," Minho told him, but Jisung was too tired to respond. "You have your own bedroom, and he has his own bedroom. You wouldn't even meet him as much, especially when you're at work. And you can always try to get to know the guy."

"Minho, he wanted to fucking sleep with me tonight!"

"Like to have sex?"

"Ew, no!" Jisung groaned. "But he said we had to sleep together in one bed. We aren't even married yet! Why did I even listen to my dad and allow Hyunjin to sleep at home?"

"Because you're soft hearted." Minho chuckled. "Are you alone now?"

"Yeah. Would've been easier if I had to have an arranged marriage to marry you. At least you're funny, and we are best friends!"

"But he wasn't okay with that. Anyway, go to sleep, your wedding day is tomorrow." He reminded him, and Jisung only groaned, throwing himself on the bed. "Come on, Jisungie," Minho continued. "You have to sleep!"

Jisung sighed and rolled around in the bed. He checked his phone if it needed charging and left it aside, putting it on speaker. "I'm in bed already!" He said and Minho chuckled. "What?!"

"Nothing, go to sleep."

Minho was Jisung's best friend ever since Jisung was born. However, Minho was not as wealthy as Hyunjin, and Jisung's father was adamantly denying Jisung's pleadings. The conditions Jisung set for that particular marriage were simple. Jisung would never sleep with Hyunjin in one bed. They would never have sex or kids. And most importantly, they would never even kiss. Except for the wedding.

The next day, Jisung woke up to the sound of someone knocking.

"It's me, Hyunjin! Wake up, Jisung!"

"It's six in the morning," Jisung yelled back, looking at the digital watch on his nightstand. "Let me fucking sleep!"

"Fine, but you have to wake up soon!" Hyunjin hissed and left him alone again. However, no matter how hard Jisung tried to go back to sleep, the banging on his door and the yells this early morning didn't let him fall asleep.

"Fuck," he groaned and got up. Then, he slowly started getting ready to go downstairs and have breakfast. As usual, breakfast was served and the butler was making his coffee.

"Good morning," Jisung said as he got inside.

"Good morning, sir," he greeted and turned around. "Your fiancé already ate breakfast."

"That's perfect." He smiled and sat down, starting to eat.

After he was done with that, he had his friends over at his house. Hyunjin wasn't there, Jisung didn't even know where he went, but when he went to his room,he found it empty.