Nothing's impossible for Hwang pt.2 || HyunHo || (A) (F)

Categories: Author's, Fluff

Ship: HyunHo

!TOP Hyunjin!
DISCLAIMER: This is my original work.
WARNING: dark romance maybe? ok yeah i love hyunjin in the mafia.. dont blame me, but he looks hella hot and fits the character im developing here
4384 words

-----------------------------------

"Jisung..." Minho's voice trembled, low and shaky. His heart pounded in his chest, fear gripping him. "Please, put that down."

Jisung's eyes were wild, filled with pain and anger as he aimed the gun at Minho. "You ran away a day before the wedding. Why? To shack up with this mobster? He's not good for you, Minho!"

"He loves me, okay?" Minho's voice broke, his cry echoing through the empty hall, desperation thick in the air.

Hyunjin, pale and struggling, pressed a button on the keyring in his hand. It was a silent signal to the bodyguards—help was on the way, but they weren't here yet.

"Love?" Jisung spat, his grip on the gun tightening. "He's surrounded by death! Don't you get it? People die because of him, Minho!"

From the ground, Hyunjin's voice came out in a pained hiss. "I should've killed you when I had the chance." His words were venomous, but weak, and at that moment, Minho's heart sank. Hyunjin was losing too much blood.

"Put the gun down, Jisung!" Minho's panic spiked, his eyes wide with terror. "He's bleeding out—he's going to die if you don't stop this!"

Jisung's eyes darkened. "He's already dying," he whispered coldly. "And if you move, Minho... you're next."

Tears welled up in Minho's eyes as he felt his world breaking. "Put the fucking gun down! Please!" His voice cracked, pleading with everything he had left.

But Jisung didn't listen. His mind was elsewhere, lost in the chaos of memories—memories of betrayal, heartbreak, and the worst days of his life. His finger hovered dangerously over the trigger, unflinching, as the tension in the room spiraled toward the breaking point.

This version adds more tension, emotional depth, and detail to each character's reaction and situation, building the suspense. Let me know if you'd like any changes!

***

"He's not picking up," Jisung groaned, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, a mix of frustration and worry etched on his face.

"I'm sure he's just caught up with something for the wedding," Felix, Minho's younger brother, reassured him. "Let me try calling him, okay?"

Jisung sighed. "Yeah, maybe he's trying to surprise me or something. Maybe he'll answer your call."

Felix dialed his brother's number, but after a minute, he slowly lowered the phone, his face tightening with concern.

"I... I don't know. Maybe something happened to him," Jisung said, his voice growing more anxious.

"Minho left," came a deep voice from behind Felix.

Both Felix and Jisung turned, startled, to see Minho's and Felix's father standing in the doorway, his expression unreadable.

"He wouldn't leave without telling me," Jisung hissed, panic rising. "Something must've happened to him. I'm sure of it!"

"Dad, the wedding's tomorrow," Felix whispered, his voice filled with disbelief. "Of all people, Minho wouldn't do this. He's marrying the person he loves most. There's no way."

"He left," Minho's father repeated, stepping further into the room, his tone cold. "Whether you believe it or not, he told me he wasn't sure about the wedding... and then he walked out."