The Sleepover

Here's chapter 2 <3

Sophie automatically took Keefe's hand. She wasn't sure she liked the way Lila was looking at her boyfriend. "I know I'm a stranger, but I would really like to be friends with you! You guys look so cool," Lila gushed.

"Um, sure! We're having a sleepover if you want to come," Linh offered. Lila squealed.

"I would love to come-if that isn't too much of a bother," Lila said, looking at Keefe again.

"Of course, not," Biana assured her.

"Great! Let me just light-leap back home to grab my stuff," Lila smiled. She took one last look at Keefe and raised her home crystal. Sophie frowned at her friends as she stared at the place Lila had just light-leaped.

"Guys, is it just me, but I have a bad feeling about her," Sophie said. Keefe nodded his head, while the rest of the group shrugged.

"Sophie, we've defeated the Neverseen. I'm pretty sure she isn't undercover or anything like that," Dex re-assured her. But before Sophie could respond, Lila appeared right in front of them.

"Let's get this sleepover started!" Biana yelled as she linked her arm through Sophie's and dragged her upstairs towards her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, we've got every single color of eyeshadow, and you're telling me YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR YOU WANT?" Biana yelled.

Sophie facepalmed. "I-uhhhh.... I think you answered your own question Biana. You have way to many colors."

Biana sighed. "Clearly you need help, Sophie. Why don't we just go with-"

"AUUU-I got it! I want peach," Sophie interrupted Biana before she could pick some color Sophie had never even heard of. She heard Biana grumble fine, before she got to work.

"Now I know you said you wanted neutral colors, but see, I think red lipstick would go great on you!" Biana smirked. "And, after the lipstick I could apply glitter gold mascara, foundation,....." Sophie had stopped listening after Biana mentioned foundation.

"Biana, I think you're making Sophie uncomfortable," Linh said. "Why don't you just apply the gold mascara, lip gloss, some blush, and then she's done with the makeup?" Sophie was thankful Linh had come to her rescue. She didn't know what she would do without her.

"Fine, but I will put her in my best dress," Biana warned. Sophie suddenly started hating that she and Biana were the same size. At least she got to choose her makeup. While Linh and Biana started on her makeup, Sophie's eyes wandered to where Lila was sitting criss-crossed on Biana's canopy bed. Lila was looking at a picture of someone-and giggled.

"What have you got there, Lila? A picture of your boyfriend?" Biana teased. Lila blushed.

"No, but someday he will be," she smirked.

Suddenly Sophie felt uncomfortable. She had seen the looks Lila gave Keefe. She couldn't have meant him.... right? But then again, Keefe has the most amazing hair anyone has ever seen, and his good looks help, and- Sophie started hyperventilating-he flirts with every girl he sees- Not since you started dating him! her other half of her brain argued. Sophie forced herself to stop thinking about it. Even if Lila did have a crush on Keefe, it wasn't like he would ever cheat on her. Sophie relaxed.

"Hello? Earth to Sophie, you there?" Biana waved her hand in front of Sophie's face.

"Huh, oh! Yeah, I'm fine," Sophie said.

"Good, because it's time for dresses!" Biana squealed. Sophie sighed. "So, I've got about 50 dresses from you to pick from, and if you don't like any of them, then I have 25 other dresses that are a bit less fancy, but I'm sure you're gonna like the ones I've picked out for you."

"I'll just pick this one," Sophie stated. It was a long red dress, with a v-line so deep that it made Sophie blush. But it was still better than all the other dresses. Biana squealed.

"Try it on!" Sophie went into the bathroom and tried it on. It looked so pretty on Sophie, but it scooped and squeezed in places that reminded Sophie of the dress she wore for the peace summit in Lumenaria. She got out of the bathroom and Biana and Linh screamed like crazy.

"Keefe's mouth is going to drop at the sight of you!" Biana smirked. "And then, when you guys are married he's going to hire Linh and I as your personal makeup artists and-"

"Wow, I didn't realize that ALL of you guys shipped Sophie and Keefe," Lila mumbled.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?" Biana looked at Lila weirdly. "I mean, Keefe is her boyfriend-"

"Wait, what?" Lila looked so hurt. It almost made Sophie feel bad for her. Almost.

"Um, yeah. They've been dating for 5 years now," Biana laughed. "I've only dated Tam for 2 years, and Linh's been dating Wylie for 3 years. I just find it hilarious that our clumsy little Sophie has dated her boyfriend longer than we've dated our boyfriends."

Sophie blushed. "I'm not that clumsy," she argued.

"Oh, sure," Biana teased. "If Keefe, Fitz, and Dex aren't with us girls, you always get an injury from tripping on thin air." Linh had to laugh at that.

"Wait, Tam's that emo kid, right?" Lila asked, changing the subject. Sophie also heard her mumble, "And I personally ship Sophie and Fitz." But that might have been Sophie's imagination.

"Well, yeah. He's also Linh's twin. But I don't think he's that emo," Biana said.

Linh snorted. "Of course, you think he's not emo. You're his girlfriend. I'm Tam's sister and even I think he's emo." Biana blushed.

"Why don't we check on the boys, and see how they're doing?" Biana said. The girls agreed. They walked across the hall to Fitz's room. But when they opened the door, Fitz's room was trashed all over the place. His bed had been flipped over and clothes were littered all over the floor. "Anyone else worried about the boys?" Sophie asked nervously.

"We're fine, Sophie," Fitz said coming out of the closet, smiling. "We were just playing around."

Yeah, though the worrying was appreciated," Keefe said, crawling from under the bed. "And- woah-" Keefe's mouth dropped.

"Told you so," Biana whispered to Sophie as Keefe started walking toward her. Sophie blushed and told her to shut up.

"Foster, don't get me wrong you look beautiful all the time, but woah," Keefe breathed, after he kissed her. Sophie blushed and softly kissed Keefe again. Lila stared at them with hateful eyes. What is that girl's problem? Sophie wondered as Keefe wrapped his arm around Sophie's waist. Lila turned around.

"Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" She said smiling coyly. And that's when I knew I was in for a rough game.

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnn
What is Lila up to? You shall never know
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough*

Anyways..... I'll try to post as much as I can. Ciao!

~Sokeefe4eva