love a good pamper

Autumn arrived home after a stressful day at the nursery, the phone at the reception ringing constantly and Agatha picking it up.
Parents coming in and out to complain and the sound of Marjorie tapping aggressively at her computer.
It was all too much for her, her head was throbbing in pain.

Winter came downstairs and took her bag and hung it on the banister, taking her coat off aswell and hanging that up along with it.
They always done that in silence as autumn liked the feeling of how gentle winter was with her and it relaxed her abit every time.
Once it was over and done with they began to speak.

"How are you my darling." He said smiling at her taking her hand and stroking the area to wear he'll place a ring  someday.

"I have a headache at the moment, my sweet" She said smiling slightly.

"Oh dear darling, it nust really hurt, say how about a pamper night for you, I bet you'll enjoy it." He said in confidence.
Winter always knew how to pamper someone bcs when he was younger his mam would sometimes bring him into work and she would show him what she does.

He slowly brought autumn into the kitchen and gave her some pain killers first.
Once she took them, he brought her upstairs and into the bathroom running her a bath and letting her choose a bath bomb.
Once she chosen he let her drop it in, inside the bath bomb was a special surprise, as it fizzed and softened abit winter picked through to have found a black sapphire ring inside.

"Isnt that beauty" He said showing her it.
Autumn smiled from how pretty it was. Winter cleaned it under cold water and wiped it with a towel before placing it on autumn's ring finger.
It was perfect fit on autumn's hand and he kissed her knuckles stroking the ring.

"It may not be a real ring but its something to make you smile beautifully my love " He smiled.

Autumn smiled at him before looking down at the ring.
"Might wanna take it off if you're gonna go in the bath my sweet." He said, "I'll hold it for you darling whilst you get comfortable in the bath."

Autumn took the ring off and placed it in his palm, her bath had finished and winter left the room for her to get out her clothes. She comfortable in the bath and winter came in to put her clothes in the washing basket for her.
He finished off with that and left her for abit to find a silver chain of his he never wore and put the ring on it to turn into a necklace almost for her so it wouldn't easily be lost. He placed it on her bedside table and returned back to her.

He placed a face mask on her face and got out is pampering tools, he took out and began the use it on her face to roll out the mask, autumn relaxed alot from what he was doing last time she had been pampered by him was when she had the flu and she got it really bad..

After her bath winter wrapped her in a warm towel and as he did he pulled her into a warm embrace, kissing her neck as he did.
He brought her into their bedroom and allowed autumn to get comfortable on the bed of where the towels were placed for her, she lowered the towel around her down to her waist and lied down on the other warm towels, she could smell her candles were lit for her and looked over at her bedside table to see the ring placed on a silver chain. She was in awe from seeing it.

"I thought If you didn't want people to assume we're married when you wear it that it'd be best to wear it as a necklace instead." He said standing infront of her holding a lavender oil bottle.

"That's very kind of you my sweet." She smiled before relaxing again once winter massaged her back getting rid of her tension and knots.

"The lavender will ease your sense and calm your body getting rid of tension and knots" He said soothingly to autumn.

She had never felt so relaxed, her body felt better and her headache was gone. She knew winter left the room and before she knew it another warm towel was now on her back  winter wiped the oil off his hands and began to massage the back of her head.

Autumn moaned from the sensation it was given her
"You like that alot I'm guessing darling" He chuckled.

"Mhm." She said continuing to moan.
Winter smiled and continued to do what he was doing.
After a short while winter got autumn into some pyjamas and put her robe on.

"You look stunning darling, you really deserve all this." He said cupping her cheek.
Autumn covered his hand with hers and smiled.

"Thank you my sweet"

"No need to thank me darling, I'm just doing what you deserve and this is what Is best for you. now shall we go downstairs and ill massage your scalp more whilst I put a movie on?" He asked her.

Autumn nodded and went downstairs to sort out the living room for their night, winter stayed upstairs to tidy up the towels and oils that was used. Once he had tidied it all away he joined autumn downstairs.
She was sat on the floor knees crossed infront of his seat with the TV on waiting for him to sit down and play with her hair.

Winter sat down with autumn between his legs
(If you think dirty then bro..)
The TV played in the background as winter played with her hair. After a short while autumn began to feel bit tired and wanted to rest.
Winter let her lie down on his chest as she began to fall asleep.

"I really do hope you enjoyed that." He whispered stroking her hair as she fell asleep on top of him.

♡-------------------------------------♡

A/N I got inspiration from a video of a man pampering his wife in YouTube so I thought it'd be sweet to do wintumn.
If I've got pampering thing wrong then sorry its just what the video shown 😊💞