its just a cigarette

Autumn walked out the Halloween party for fresh air.

Her body felt cold outside but she loved it.
Her breath was seen in the dark scenenary. She walked to be beside the building and not be seen by the door of where Marjorie would look for her and tell her to come back in. After she relaxed she opened her purse taking out a lighter and a packet of cigarettes.
She took one out and lit it, watch the smoke leave her mouth once she blew it out. She heard a door open and close turning her head from beside the wall to see winter standing outside for abit.
She turned her head back round so she wasn't seen and carried on smoking as stood.

"Smoking isn't allowed here, I'd thought you know." She heard someone say till she looked to her right and seen winter standing there looking unimpressed.

"Oh piss off I couldn't care less." She said putting it in her mouth and exhaling in his face.

Winter laughed and used his hand to blow it away. He always seen autumn as a cold hearted woman with insane mommy issues but for some reason he didn't see that he just seen a lady trying to cope with her pain and trauma.

"You gonna put that out yet?" He asked her curiously.

"No, piss off winter." She said.

Winter could tell she was drunk, she was never this aggressive to anyone.

She stood there wanting him to walk away and leave her alone but he wouldn't instead he moved closer to her.

"What's the matter autumn.." He said trying to take her hand and stroke it but she brushed him away. He didn't know what else to do but kiss her once she exhaled the smoke again. Her body shivered once she was kissed by him like as if it brought extreme comfort and healed her but she wasn't healed.

She stared at him dropping the cigarette on the ground and rubbing it in to stop the burning smoke before slowly taking his hand.

Winter smiled and kissed her again. Seeing the pale face gain blush from a peck on the lips.
She smirked and moved closer to him, kissing him more deeply before they walked inside slowly and sneakily to not get caught by people and went into the staff toilet, locking the door.

Autumn's moans filled winters ears as he nibbled on her collarbone and found her sensitive spot. Autumn fiddled with his belt to unbuckle it and unzip his pants with a wide smirk. Feeling his arousal and how big it was made her turned on more by him whilst falling inlove with him. All this time she had despised him and he dispised her till tonight felt different, winter felt the need to protect her and cherish her with happiness.
Autumn felt the need to trust true love and find her soul mate. Considering she was getting over past hook ups and using her body for money. Winter just hit different to her, he was loving and not using her.
She knew she wouldn't be leaving this place without him next to her.
As they made out they heard a knock on the door.

"Who's in there?" A voice of an Irish lady shouted.

"It's me winter I'm gonna be in here awhile sorry sorscha!" He shouted to pest her away.
Sorscha left and winter and autumn waited awhile before continuing. She ripped her tights between her inner thighs and waited for winter to enter her.
He spat on him and rubbed it on him, teasing her before entering her.

Autumn moaned and let her head go back as she bit her lip gasping for air.
She got on top of him, riding him slowly whilst kissing him and their tongues fighting for dominance obviously autumn won.

After a long while they tidy themselves up and checked the time seeing people would be leaving so they took the quickest fire exit and autumn called a taxi for them to go to winters House since her place was a state from depression and anger.

Once the taxi arrive they both got in the back of the taxi and winter slowly moved his fingers to her thigh to stroke her and she could see in the corner of her eyes he was desperate for her more. So she moved her thigh for him to touch and he held onto her with a strong grip which she found possessive and lovely for her to know someone loves her.

♡-----------------------------------------♡
A/N-
First time posting nursery nurse I have made draft stories but don't want to post them bcs i don't want to but ig I'll write like stuff of wintumn. 😭💞