headcannons

So this is more of what I think of winter and autumn and what they would do I'm their personal life n stuff so yeaa.

Autumn

Enjoys stargazing bcs reece always told her about Astronomy.

Loves poetry and loves it when winter uses it on her when it's date night for them.

She loves musicals and her favourite are watching macbeth and blood brothers.

When she drives to work she listens to Queen and her favourite songs are 'don't Try suic!de' , 'bohemian rapsody' and 'killer queen'

She used to do figure skating bcs her father forced into it bcs all the females in their family done it for generations. But she stopped once she got into wrestling.

She has unhealthy coping mechanisms such as smoking, doing dr#gs and drinking so if she is overwhelmed she goes to them to ease her.

She got her unhealthy coping mechanisms off her father bcs he'd drink beer daily so she used to steal bottles and drink them when she was 15 and got caught once or twice by reece.

Autumn opened up to mia quite alot and sometimes would skip school with her and just to go in the woods for the day and sit on the bridge chucking stones in whilst talking about personal struggles.

Mia's mother absolutely loves autumn and always gave her some food for her n reece to eat if they ever got hungry and roger forgotten to feed them.

She's an amazing cook and can cook just from scratch leaving winter always amazed by her food if he never felt like cooking.

She's an amazing singer, plays piano and plays bass but refuses to play infront of people except for reece bcs they'd practice playing their instruments together.

Her n mia used to do horse riding together and autumn had a horse called Romona  she'd race mia through fields and always won.

She sometimes still suffers with self harm and lack of appetite But winter manages to get her in track if he's there.

She does crochet when she's trying to relax after work and it makes her concentrate reslly well making her to create bees, sun's, roses and loads of other things.

Winter

Isnt very pleased about autumn doing dr#gs and all that so he always tries to prevent it from happening when she goes to do it.

He loves playing his  guitar and creating gentle songs for autumn to listen to.

He's really close with his parents and makes sure he can visit them as much as often.

He enjoys musicals and listens to Queen same as autumn and Absolutely loves the song 'good old fashioned lover boy'

He took fencing and chess as a hobby and is really good at them.

His father always wanted winter to work with him in his successful business but winter refused and chose what he wanted to do.

His mother absolutely cherishes him considering he is a rainbow baby.
(If you don't know what that means then its a term used to describe a baby born after a miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. It signifies the hope and brightness that follows a period of darkness and sadness)

He enjoys listening to autumn sing as she's cooking food and she doesn't know he's still in the room as she does it.

He has a scrap book of pictures of him n autumn at different places or event and he always makes sure that there's a description of what happened that day so they can remember it visibly

He has a journal to keep track of autumn's relapses so he knows when and how to prevent it from happening again. She knows all about this and is happy she has someone who cares for her when she has her moments.

He let's autumn take his hoodies to either sleep or just stay warm in.

He done abit of horse riding when he was younger bcs his mother done it but he wasn't a fan.

He can play piano the same as autumn.

Both of them

They dance to their music in the living room if one of them is upset.

Before they go to bed they listen to their music and read old books and then after an hour they head to bed.

Autumn can be quite clingy at night with winter so he always makes sure there's space for her to cuddle up with him if needed.

If Autumn comes home wasted, he always knows how to help her to get ready for bed and if she's desperate for a "cup of tea" He always says no and tries to get her to sleep whilst he sits downstairs and waits for her to go quiet so he can go back up and sleep himself or he falls asleep on the sofa.

They enjoy painting and have a room full of their paintings.

When they go out shopping winter always pays attention to what autumn's looking at and gives his honest opinion on what he sees.

When they're bored together, they do songs in the piano together such as the piano duet from Tim burtons corpse bride as it echose through the house and it's sound peaceful to autumn when she plays it with winter.

♡----------------------------------------♡

A/N idk about much just what I think when I look at them also WINTUMN TONIGHTT GET INNN.