expecting

TW:mention of Emetiphobia

As weeks go by winter notices his sweet physically showing fatigue all over her face whilst he's getting woken up by her moving out of bed to go to the toilet to pee.

He notices her breasts enlarging and she's complaining of them being swollen. As autumn takes a shower he sits on sofa searching up "signs of pregnancy" when he sees the list of signs he begins to think she's pregnant. They had been trying for a baby for awhile now and seeing his love show signs has his hopes up she is.

After a couple days autumn wakes up nauseas and runs the bathroom to vomit.
Winter wakes up to hear the bathroom light click loudly.
He hears her being sick and gets up grabbing a hair tie on the way and a bottle of water he keeps beside his bed every night.

Once he sits on his knees next to her, he slowly rubs her back to soothe her.
"That's it get it all out darling" He softly speaks before going to tie her hair up in a ponytail .
Some time goes by and autumn drinks from the bottle of water she was given.
"Thank you my sweet." She says resting her face on his shoulder.

"Darling..have you considered taking a pregnancy test?" He asked her curiously.

Autumn looks at him and then begins to speak
"I was thinking of taking one today." She responded quietly.

"Alright my love." He smiled to her.
He left her be to take the test amd as he waited outside for 10 minutes he wondered to himself about everything if they were expecting. Would they keep It?
What school would they go to?
What would be their name?
Would they have a boy or girl?
As he thought all this he smiled to himself but still filled with anxiety.
Would she want to have a baby with him?
If she is keeping it would she keep it to make him happy and ignore her decision of not wanting it?
Will she be able to carry a baby? If not how will they cope of they lose the baby?

All these questions surrounded his head as he sat On the bed waiting.
As he sat there he didn't know 10 minutes went by and autumn walked out the bathroom with the test in her hand flipped over, she didn't want to reveal if she was pregnant or not on her own so she came out to see winters reaction too.
She sat next to him and they both looked at the test that was in the palms of autumn's hands before winter flipped it over after kissing her cheek.

'Pregnant 2-3 weeks' it said on the test.

"You okay?" He asked her.
Autumn stared at the test before responding.
"Yes my love." She said looking at him smiling. Winter smiled back before kissing her deeply and stroking her stomach gently as autumn wrapped her arms around his neck holding the positive pregnancy test in her one hand and moving her other hand into his hair.

Winter broke the kiss and looked at her stomach with a wide smile on his face.
"I wonder if they'll be a boy or girl." He said before looking into her dark ocean eyes.

"I hope for a girl." She says resting her forehead on his.

Winter smiled more and put both his hands on her stomach. Slowly stroking the newest member of their family growing inside her with his thumb.

♡----------------------------------------♡

A/N short one and not sure about it but i think it's cute tbh🙃