headcannons 2

I have more headcannons I think of winter and autumn so yea

AUTUMN

-if winter has surprised her with a gift or something she's excited about doing something she kicks her legs if she's sat down and if she's stood she shakes her hands but only winter knows she does this.

-when children bump into her whilst she's out shopping its quite heartwarming to her
But if a parents from the nursery leaves their child with her it riles her.

-she goes to watch winter at his fencing lessons and sometimes gets him to teach her in their garden.

-she done gymnastics with mia as a child so she was always doing back flips on the monkey bars n that.

-she has an aerial hoop and a strip pole, but only uses them if she wants to do some exercise to clear her mind.

-she looks identical to her mother that's why r#ger always mistreat her bcs he hated the fact his wife left with another man.

-she has a picture of her n reece as kids with their mother and it sits in the draw of her bedside table.

-she used to play the violin as a child but stopped once she moved out of her family home.

-she gets along really well with winters mother and always asks for opinion on things before she goes to do it

-she loves planting flowers in her garden and has an apple tree in the corner.

-she's a good Baker and makes really tasty apple crumbles.

She helps out with clodagh and sorscha alot with baby quinn, she cleans their house and prepares meals for them when sorscha resting and clodaghs feeding quinn.

-when she's round clodagh and sorschas house sometimes she sits in their living room with one of her books and when quinn cries she instantly puts the book down and helps calm down quinn.

-if someone picks up autumn she's very light so you can easily carry her on your shoulder but she is really strong when it's comes fighting and carrying heavy boxes and all sorts

-absolutely adores winters natural curls and any chance she gets she plays with them bcs it makes winter fall asleep.

-she loves it when winter asks to play with her hair.

-her favourite animal is cats but also likes dogs such as reeces dog which is a golden retriever called dexter.

-has to stick to a schedule so she can cooperate, she needs routines to make herself feel functional if she can't stick to the routine she sends herself to bed bcs that's the only she never seen a problem.

-struggles to sleep when stressed and will clean the house at night if she finds something out of place and dusty.

WINTER

-he grew up around pets such as a hamster and 2 dogs but absolutely adores his and autumn's 2 cats silkie and arion.

-loves teaching autumn fencing bcs she listens to every bit of detail he says

- he buys flower seeds that just scream his sweets name at him.

-when he's shopping for clothes on his own he always picks up either jewellery, sausage roll from Greggs, flowers or clothes for autumn to make sure she knows he's always thinking about her.

-when him n autumn have different shift times he always rings her to ask if she wants anything from the shops before he comes home.

-when autumn's really ill and physically can't come to work he always stays off to look after her

-he enjoys walks through rhe woods during autumn and winter season bcs it brings a really cool colour theme to him.

-when he's away from autumn for too long he writes poems either through text or letters.

-his mam used to work in a massage place so when he'd got brought to her work he used to watch quietly on what to do and now if autumn has had a bad day he always treat her to a special pamper night.

-he looks like his father but has a personality of his mother.

-if anyone mentions autumn's name in a judging voice, he tenses up straight away.

-when he's meeting up with some of his friends from school and they're talking about their lady's, winter will never
shut up about how much of a goddess he finds his sweet.

-he follows the routines and scheduled autumn sets and if she's cleaning the house at night it's takes awhile for her to be convinced to go to bed.

Wintumn

-autumn and winter go on walks during the night if autumn is struggling to sleep or winter wants to clear his mind.

-when one comes home late the other helps take their coat amd bag off in silence before walking into the living room or kitchen  to then speak.

-winter and autumn picked out 2 cats arion and silkie
Silkie a ragdoll cat
Arion a black cat
Autumn picked out arion but silkie chose her
Winter picked out silkie but arion chose him.

-love lettles and poems are a massive thing between them

-for date night they sometimes go to cemeteries to look at people's grave stones and pay respect to the dead.

-when they're going to bed either autumn or winter lie down in the others lap and have their hair played with whilst their wedding song plays in the background.