Story Number 1: The Gun

I just wanted to let everyone know that I own this story but not these characters all rights and reserved goes to The Rookie ABC.

Prologue:

Tim and Lucy had a daughter named Mila Bradford. She is 4 years old. In this story Captain Anderson isn't dead. Tim Bradford and Lucy Chen are married. But Lucy keeps her last name as Chen just for work so there is less confusion.

A/N. I made up a character named Charles. Just so you know. Thanks enjoy. Also pls comment what you want to see next.

Total Word count: 3711 words

Chapter 1:

Grey: ok, ok, everyone. As you know today is being your kid to work day. So please make sure that your kid is safe in the shop at all times. Ok dismissed. Be safe out there.

Tim: alrighty small boot, hop into the shop.

Mila: huh..where are the shops? Why am I a shoe?

Tim: no honey, the car. It's called a shop. Also all new cops are called boots.

Lucy: *looks over at Tim*. Yes, daddy should have been clearer that the car is called a shop and that new cops are called boots.

*Tim looks back at Lucy*

Tim helps Mila into the car since she is only 4 years old and she is quite small.

While Lucy installs the car seat.

Tim: alright are we ready to go.

Mila + Lucy: yep

Dispatch: We have a 911 call attach to a 211 you guys dealt with last week. Do you want in.

Lucy: yes attach us to that call

Chapter 2:

*they arrive on scene*

Lucy: I will have a chat to these officers of there and see if they have any information concerning the incident. Can you please grab Mila. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere near the action.

Tim: alright. I have been a dad for more than 5 minutes.

Lucy: *chuckles a little, then returns to her serious cop face*

Tim: come here Mila.

Mila: yay ups ups

*Tim is holding Mila on his hip and supporting her back his other arm*

Meanwhile at The Crime Scene

Lucy: Officer Charles is it.

Charles: yes ma'am

Lucy: are you able to talk to me about what is happening. Like talk me through the event of the robbery, victims, were there any hostages.

Charles: oh sorry I thought you were already informed

Lucy: no

Charles: yes there was an obvious use of some force to break down the door here. There was no evidence of a hostage situation. The robbery itself the man was white, last seen wearing black pants and a navy jumper. He stole around 30 different rings averaging the cost of around 1 mil.

Lucy: can you get TID to process any dna he might have left behind.

Charles: on it. I will let you know as soon as I know.

A few minutes later.

Charles: right his name is Jeff Bundy

Lucy: ok. I will get my partner to radio in the detectives and run a background check on this man. To see whether he is in our system.