Story Number 2: He's back

Prologue:

This novel will be based on the hit tv show The Rookie. This novel is focused on 3 Characters Tim Bradford, Lucy Chen and their daughter, Emma. The storyline is Tim and Lucy have a child together, she is now 12 years old. The daughter goes and tells Tim that she was sexually assaulted by Chris. Chris is Lucy ex boyfriend. Tim felt soo bad and sorry he was just supporting his daughter. What will Tim do to relieve this problem? Lucy does end up being told but she doesn't know for few days. While the daughter and Tim are trying to figure things out. Thank you.

Chapter 1:

A Day Like Any Other

Lucy, his partner both on and off duty, was equally dedicated to their family. They had met on the job, fallen in love, and navigated the complexities of their careers and personal lives together. Their bond had only grown stronger over the years, culminating in the birth of their beloved daughter.

Emma was a bright, vivacious girl with a smile that could light up any room. She was the center of Tim and Lucy's world, and they worked hard to balance the demands of their jobs with their responsibilities as parents.

Tim's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. It was Lucy.

"Hey, Tim," she said, her voice a soothing balm to his frayed nerves. "Just wanted to remind you about Emma's parent-teacher meeting this afternoon. I won't be able to make it because of the stakeout, so it's all you."

Tim sighed, a mixture of frustration and guilt bubbling up inside him. "Got it. I'll be there."

Lucy paused, sensing his stress. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just a lot on my plate. But I'll manage. See you tonight?"

"Of course. Love you."

"Love you too."

He hung up, pushing aside his worries to focus on the tasks at hand. He had a long day ahead of him

The sun peeked over the horizon, casting a warm glow over Los Angeles. It was a typical bustling morning at the LAPD, where the precinct buzzed with activity. Sergeant Tim Bradford was at his desk, sorting through paperwork, his mind only half-focused on the task at hand. His thoughts often drifted to his family, particularly his 12-year-old daughter, Emma Bradford. She was the light of his life, a perfect blend of his sternness and Lucy Chen's compassionate nature.

Lucy, his partner both on and off duty, was equally dedicated to their family. They had met on the job, fallen in love, and navigated the complexities of their careers and personal lives together. Their bond had only grown stronger over the years, culminating in the birth of their beloved daughter.

Emma had just started middle school, and though she was excited about the new experience, she also felt the pressure of fitting in and meeting new expectations. Tim and Lucy often found themselves reminiscing about their own childhoods, trying to offer her the best advice they could while understanding that times had changed.

On this particular day, Tim had planned to leave the precinct early to attend Emma's soccer game. It was one of the ways he tried to stay involved despite his demanding job. Lucy had the evening shift, so it was up to Tim to be there for Emma, cheering her on from the sidelines.

Chapter 2:

An Unexpected Confession

After the game, which Emma's team won, the Bradford family headed home. Tim grilled burgers in the backyard while Lucy prepared the sides in the kitchen. Emma was unusually quiet, her usual post-game excitement replaced by a somber mood. Tim noticed but decided to wait until they were alone to ask her about it.