First day -Peggy

Rq a/n! I'm sorry that the last one was short so I'm gonna try to make them longer, but these are for a quick backstory. I'm also sorry for not knowing a lot about collage, I'm not there yet TvT. also hii fanfics389, she's may bestie and I'm gonna force her to watch Hamilton when I go to her's ^^

one more thing, luv ya'll <3

I get to my dorm a few hours before my new roomie does, I don't know who she is since me and my best friend, John Laurens, moved to a different collage for our newest year. A teacher, Mr. Washington, led me to my room. 

"thank you," I thank the teacher as I walk into my dorm, It had been super awkward walk because I am an awkward person in general so it was not the most pleasant experience, he was really nice which means I'm probably a little rude... oops.

"no problem, if you need me you know where my office is." He says and he walks out of the door, he's scary..

anyway I put my stuff away and lay on my bed and go to text John when my roomie walks in.

I start talking before I look up, "hey, I'm Peggy your new ro.." I look up and see a beautiful girl "..roommate.." i finish and we just stare at each other for a moment. 

"hi.." she mutters after a second, we were both bright red and I slowly am convincing myself its just hot.. mhm.. makes sense, anyway she lays on her bed which is right beside mine and also gets on her phone, holy shit she's so fine, I get a text from John an aparently he also got a hot roomie. I put down my phone after making fun of him and try, and utterly fail, to talk. So I just decide to sleep even though its only 8pm.. but I have classes. I lay down, and since the light was already off I just lay with my thoughts, that mostly consisted of who I figured out is Maria Reynolds, I can't sleep so I decide to go on her insta, I find her and see that she's dating someone, James Reynolds, they have the same last name which I'm guessing is a coincidence because she clarrified they aren't married in the comments asking about it. it makes me a bit sad but it doesn't bother me that much since she was super pretty and I thought she probably did have a boyfriend anyway. I stalk her insta for about an hour before I turn my phone off and fall asleep.