The addition of shadow beings and... Attempt to seduce Dark?

(March 26, 1980, at Dark's Office)

Yesterday…. Was a special day.

Cherri bomb, attacked my neighborhood, and tried to annex it as her own territory.

I don't know if she's completely crazy, or if she got a huge overconfidence.

She thought she could take my neighborhood as her territory with impunity? Most of the people who attack me try to attack me directly.

What's the point of annexing part of a territory if you can annex it all at once? They already knew that the Apostles of Chaos were taking over the "stolen" neighborhood, so they attacked me directly.

But hey, considering her entourage and her person, she's not very smart.

I asked her to come to my HQ to talk…. About her responsibilities.

The fact that she sold her soul like that surprised me, but I think she knew she could REALLY die.

She must have known that I have a former exterminator, so the possibility of dying was logical for her.

She must have only looked for basic information, at least she has the merit of preparing herself at least a little.

But honestly, preparing herself at least a little against me, the Overlord #1, is completely stupid.

But hey…. She is receiving the consequences of her actions.

I warned my secretaries that a cyclops woman named Cherri Bomb will be there for a meeting.

My secretaries are obviously aware of who Cherri Bomb really is, but they know very well that she will not be able to do anything against me.

*Phone Ring*

Dark: Yes? Who is it?

Clore: It's Clore, sir

Dark: Oh Clore, what do you want?

Clore: I received a message that a cyclops woman is near the HQ, should I send her directly to you?

Dark: Of course, let her pass by sending her to my office.

Clore: OK sir, Goodbye.

*end of call*

I lie down on my chair.

Dark: Ahhh, there is so much paperwork! Why has there been such an increase in inhabitants?! It's crazy!

For several years now, there has been an exponential increase in the number of inhabitants in my territory.

With the opening of the Sinners in the Apostles of Chaos, it has increased enormously.

So the security measures have also increased, by the creation of other types of branches of shadow beings.

Shadow Soldier