The "professional" meeting and a new collaboration.

I am surprised by Carmilla's beauty, long hair suits her much better I think.

And the black dress is not bad either, she is really beautiful

Me: Good evening Mrs. Carmine, you are resplendent! You are early.

Carmilla: thank you, you are not bad either, being early before an important meeting is mandatory for me.

Me:.... Well, shall we go? I personally reserved the best table, it was not very expensive, about 50k soul bits, we are a little early but it does not matter.

Carmilla: You pay that much for just a table?

Me: You have to pay a lot for a quality meal and place, plus I spend very little money, apart from gifts for my grandchild.

(Mind Carmilla: He has a Grandchild? Nobody told me about his grandchild yet)

The information about Black Shadow is completely unknown.

Even his real power is unknown even to the Overlords

Apart from his employees and generals, his private life and unknown to the public, even the best informants of the circle of pride have no information.

So the information that he has a grandchild would be valuable information for his “enemies”, even if now Charlie has a power equivalent to her father before he even awakened his TRUE powers.

(Charlie's powers are still at his birth abilities, the demonic form and his other abilities, but my Charlie has trained a lot, and she is now the power of Lucifer, and in the future her powers will awaken to a whole new level, and Dark will train her personally)

Me and Carmilla enter the reception of the restaurant, and a hostess is at the reception.

Hostess: Hello Mr. Black, we have prepared your usual table, please follow me!

We follow the hostess, to a secluded room.

The room was quite large, and had a very well decorated table and a good sized sofa

(Bigger, more luxurious and brighter, This is the photo that comes closest to the place)

Carmilla: An isolated room?

Me: We are talking about serious things, I don't want any leaks, and this is the perfect place.

Carmilla: .... Ok

We sit down and wait for the waitress for our order.

Me: So... Before we talk about collaboration... Tell me about yourself, I would like to know the person I am collaborating with.

Carmilla: Oh, well...

Me: If you want to be more comfortable, I could also talk about myself, isn't that fair?

Carmilla: ..... Yes, it is fair.

I was with my daughters and my... ex-husband a family of contraband arms dealers, we were known to the gangs and the money was flowing, but one day... my husband betrayed us.