Cinema and...... The confession

(June 16, 1955, at Lute and Charlie's apartment)

Charlie: So, during all this time, you had several dates with Carmilla…

Lute: and you accidentally fell in love with her?

Me:... Yes… For several years, we had many dates, she became one of the biggest arms dealers in the whole circle and thanks to my contact, no one gave her trouble.

But for some time now…. Something has changed… I… I see her more as a friend…. But… much… Much more, This is the first time I feel this emotion…

Charlie: And you discover… that It's love?

Me: Yes…..

Charlie:..... But It's GREAT! You finally have something to do in your life!

Me:... What?

Charlie: You've been taking care of me since I was little, but you do everything for convenience, everything is simple for you! You really have no special goal, you've never had the will to do something for yourself, I can see that you're always bored... But now you have a goal that could give... Love!

Me:....

Falling in love was not in my plans at all, in any of my plans!

She just happened to come along! And I can't do anything now...

But.. I don't know... But I feel like... I could be really happy

For some time, before I met Carmilla, I... was bored, and Carmilla gave me the thing I really needed.

Me:.... How could I evolve our relationship? Do you have any ideas?

Charlie: Well... you could... Oh I know! A date at the movies! It's a classic, right? Maybe the theater?

Me: ... I think the cinema is better, I should call her to warn her

Thanks for giving me the idea to go, Bye!

*Dark Teleports*

Lute: .... It's really unbelievable that he fell in love, even more than a sinner

Charlie: You saw huh?! He will have a person where he could give her all his love!

*phone call*

Carmilla: Do you want to go to the cinema together tomorrow?

Me: Well, that could change the usual right? And there must be interesting films to see!

Carmilla: ... You're right, so where do you want to meet?

Me: We could drive together! We will have time to choose the film. I will be in front of your house, we could take your car right?

Carmilla: Sure, see you tomorrow Black

(June 17, 1955, in front of Carmilla's house, Black Shadow territory)

I'm in front of Carmilla's house, waiting for her to come out.

She has a big house, and she's beautiful, I must say.

When she finally comes out of her house, she's wearing a beautiful black jumpsuit.

Me: Still as beautiful as ever Carmilla

Carmilla: And I return the compliment... So, shall we go?

We get in the car and Carmilla takes the wheel, we head to the movies

Me: A new model? Are you buying another new one?

Carmilla: We can never have enough vehicles, you should buy one someday.