Dark explanation and...acceptance

Me:..... What….?

( My Mind: How…. How does she know my real name?!)

Carmilla:... Well Dark is your original name… No?

Me:.... Yes of course… B-but how do you know… My real name?

Carmilla:.... I asked Zestial for information to find out more about you, and he told me quite a few things about you.

Me:...... What information?

Carmilla: your name and…. Clues about your rank….

(My Mind: My rank? But I'm literally a God, I'm above everything!.... She must think I'm a royal demon).

Me: What are the clues?

Carmilla: the clue is that "think about any rank, it would surely be higher"

….. Logical….

Me:... Well he's right….

Carmilla:.... So…. Who are you…. Dark?

Me:... Let me tell you a story…..

Carmilla:.. Is it related to your identity?

Me:..... Yes

The room goes black, leaving images with my words.

Me: In ancient times at the birth of the universe, the energy that was already so compact that…. The universe was born.

*we see a ball of energy, which explodes and forms the universe*

Me: the 2 fundamental energies, the energy of Void and the energy of Creation, were in disarray, but after a while…. The 2 energies come together and give life to 2 beings, the first 2 “living” beings of the universe, the current gods…

The God of Creation

And

The God of the Void

Carmilla was shocked by the information, it was already known in Hell that God exists, but they were in no way aware of any other god existing.

Me: The God of Creation was an outgoing person, radiating joy, with an almost infinite imagination

And the God of The Void was a simple and logical person, showed little emotion and was considered lifeless.

*two white and black energies, come together and give life to two beings of opposite colors*

Me: There was nothing at all in the universe yet, no planets or stars, It is with time that planets and stars are formed… and problems arrive quickly

The god of creation was a person who creates living beings everything that passes through his head, living beings that were incomprehensible and only made mistakes every time, and the problems arrive a few million years later…. And the god of the Void had to…. Destroy everything….

Carmilla: What do you mean destroy everything?

Me:... Annihilate all civilization, with the planet with it.

Carmilla: What?! But why?

Me: He had no other choice, his role was to destroy, and the races created by the god of creation were in the end in the process of extinction and suffered greatly, he was obliged to destroy them for balance.

Carmilla: Balance?

Me: The balance between creation and destruction, these are fundamental laws that govern the entire universe, an endless cycle… If there is no balance…. there is no universe…