Lute, Paradise Information and The start of the meeting

(September 28, 1950, at Dark's Office)

Me: So, how are you Lute? Charlie is okay?

I am quietly in my office, and Lute is in front of me. We were quite close since she was banished to Hell, and I am happy that she is my future daughter in law

Lute: Yes, I am fine and Charlie too.... Always a ray of sunshine in my life.

Me: Yes she is..... Ahhh I remember her childhood, a cute little girl...

Lute: Yes... She has grown up... but you called me for something else, right?

Me: Yes... I would like a report about the information given by Ali.

Ali is also a Shadow Angel, like Lute, but he is our informant directly in the ranks of the exorcists.

He is a friend of Lute before she was banished, and I made direct mental contact with him and let Lute take care of him. Lute explained the situation and he was angry.

He was of the same opinion about the extermination, that it was a monumental mistake

Lute asks him to be his informant, and he immediately accepts.

I gave him powers of the Shadow, and he became a Shadow assassin angel.

He had all the abilities of a Ninja, but much superior in power

He is currently our informant in Heaven, and gives all the most delicate and important information

He is also a fan of Tacos, so much so that he sells tacos in his stand called Alejandro's fiesta

He calls his tacos the Los Angeles Del diablo

A name that is not exactly how it should be said

The fact that he sells tacos is known to all the exterminators, and they love them!

The one who loves Adam above all else, and he never misses an opportunity to buy dozens of them.

And it was the best way to get information out of him, thanks to his gluttony.

Adam is a chatterbox, so getting important information is easy when he's eating.

But I really feel sorry for him, he must sometimes want to kill himself because Adam talks so much.

Lute: Nothing to report, Currently, heaven is still as quiet as ever, except maybe Adam's speeches which are endless. Except maybe Adam's new Right Hand Man.

Me: Oh! Who is it?

Lute: A certain Vaggie?

Me: Vaggie huh?

My doubts were confirmed, Vaggie replaced Lute, and has now become his right hand.

And it makes sense, only Vaggie and Lute stood out in terms of their abilities compared to the other Exorcists.

I should feel bad that Charlie and Vaggie will never be a couple, but since Lute replaced her it remains the same.

And maybe one day she will be banished too, but we'll see about that later.

Me: Don't give her any importance, she's just an above average exorcist, nothing shocking.

Lute: Yes Boss

Me: So... What's up Lute?

Lute: What?

Me: I sense the doubt through you, don't forget that we are linked by the power of the shadow.

Lute: It's complicated...

I get up from my desk and sit on the couch.

Me: Well sit with me and explain the problem.