Chapter 54

Two months had passed. Emily and Britt were at breakfast. As they were waiting for the food to come, Emily's video chat ring started to ring on her phone. When she connected it she saw it was Amy and Robbie.

"Emmy!" Robbie shouted excitedly.

"Hi Robbie."

"I hope you're not busy." Amy said. "When Robbie woke up this morning he kept saying." "Emmy talk."

"Aw." "It's fine." "I'm at breakfast with Britt but the food hasn't come yet." Robbie was blowing kisses to Emily. "Aw." She blew him one back. "I love you too." The food came. "I have to go the food's here."

"Ok say bye Robbie."

"I love you guys."

"We love you too." They hung up.

Emily and Britt were eating.

"Are you sure you don't mind keeping Penelope tonight?"

"Not at all." "You and Sam need a date night."

"Our date nights are always fun."

"Why because they always end in sex?" She said smiling.

"Partly." She said smiling back. "Mostly because I like our us time."

"What time are you bringing her by tonight?"

"Well the show's over at seven so around eight o'clock."

"Ok."

Later that night Emily dropped Penelope off with Britt. They were in Britt's room.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow.." Emily said.

"Ok." "Have fun with daddy."

"I will."

Emily and Sam were on their date. They were in California. They had a nice romantic dinner and were now walking along a pier with a view of the water.

"Tonight's been great." Emily said. "So, where do you want to have sex tonight?" She asked smiling at him. "Penelope's not home, we can do it anywhere."

"Em." He said in a serious tone.

"What?"

He stood in front of her. "It's ok to say no but I want to ask you something."

"What are you talking about Sam?" He took a box out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

"I know you said you don't want to, for a long time I didn't either but I love you and I think we should." His hands were shaking from nervousness as he opened the box, revealing a beautiful sliver diamond ring.

"Sweetheart." She said tearfully.

"Emily, I love you." "I know we're planning on spending the rest of our lives together anyway but I want to be able to say." "This is my wife, Emily Ratsch." "Emily, will you marry me?"

"Sam" She said tearfully and completely shocked. "I don't know what to say."

"Say yes."