Chapter 43

Everyone in the hotel lobby turned their head to look at the disheveled Emily as she walked to the elevator. Her shirt was torn, she was bleeding from her mouth, her wrists were bruised and she had a black eye. From the shorts she was wearing you see bruises on her legs. As the doors closed on the elevator she broke down crying. She couldn't believe what just happened.

Flashback

Travis this isn't funny." "Just let me go." Emily said.

"No." "I love you."

"You're crazy." She went to open the door again. He stopped her again. "Let me go you bastard!" She smacked him.

"Fine if that's how you want it." He punched her in the mouth. She fell to the ground. She was bleeding from her mouth. She looked up at him completely shocked. He'd never hit her before. "Why did you make me do that?" He picked her up and put her over his shoulder and started going towards the bedroom.

"Put me down!" She yelled. He put her down on the bed and quickly got on top of her. She was fighting him doing everything she could to get up, scratching and clawing Travis. He ripped her shirt.

"Stop moving!" He punched her in the eye and pinned her arms above her head with a death grip on her wrists.

"Travis no." She pleaded.

"You had you're chance to cooperate." He undid his jeans and pulled down her shorts. He forced her legs apart. "Stop fighting me."

"Travis please, don't." She felt him push into her. "No." "No."

"You know you like it Emily."

"Stop." Emily didn't know why, he wasn't even in the same building as her but at moment she yelled out. "Sam!" "Sam help me!" She went numb as the rest of it happened.

The next thing she knew it was over. Within a few minutes Travis fell asleep. Emily pulled up her shorts and got up. Once she was in the hall she ran as fast as she could to the elevator and equally as fast to her car.

End Of Flashback

Emily knocked on Britt's door. When Britt opened the door it was as if she'd seen a monster.

"Oh my god, Emily what happened?" She asked shocked. Emily broke into tears again and hugged Britt.

Emily told Britt that she was raped but she wouldn't say who did it. Emily was sitting on the couch. Britt went into the bathroom with her phone and dialed Austin's number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Austin go get Sam now."

"What's wrong?"

"Emily's been raped." "She's in my room."

Austin went and knocked on Sam's door. He answered.

"Hey." Sam said.

"Is Penelope awake?"

"No."

"I'll stay with her." "You have to get to Britt's room now."

"Why?"

"Emily's in Sam's room." "Someone raped her."

"What?!"

Thirty seconds later there was a knock at the door. Britt answered it.

"Is she ok?" Sam asked with worry in his voice.

"She's been beaten." "It's bad." "She won't tell me who did it and she's refusing to go to the hospital." "Maybe you can talk her into it." Sam went inside. "Emily Sam's here."

Emily looked at Sam.

"Oh my god." Sam said. He went over and sat down beside her. He hugged her. "Are you ok?"

"No."

"Who did this to you?"

"Why should I tell you?" "You won't believe me anyway." "I'm surprised you even came." "You hate me."

"You know I didn't mean that." "I love you, you know I do." "Tell me who did it Em."

"Travis."

"Travis?" "Travis did it?"

"He called me earlier and said he was doing a show in West Virginia." "He asked me to meet him at his hotel tonight." "I only went to tell him to leave me alone." "I said that if he didn't I was going to get a restraining order." "I went to leave and he wouldn't let me." "He had his hand on the door." "I smacked him and that's the first time he punched me in the face." "Then he picked me up and took me to the bedroom." "That's where he... She started to cry.

"It's ok." "We need to take you to the hospital and call the police."

"I can't." "I'm scared."

"I know but we'll get through it." "Together."

"Together?"

"Together."

Emily, John and Britt went to the hospital. The doctor had just finished a rape kit. She'd already talked to the cops and they were on their way to arrest Travis. Sam was outside. Britt came out.

"Sam are you ok?" She asked.

"This is all my fault." "I could've protected her if I'd listened." "Now because of me she's in a hospital bed covered in bruises."

Two officers knocked on Travis's hotel room door. He answered yawning from being woken up.

"Travis Hunter?" One of the officers asked.

"Yes."

"Turn around." He did. He was cuffed. "You're under arrest for the rape of Emily DiCaprio." "You have the right to remain silent. "You have the right to an attorney." "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."