Drunk

Srs I need recommendations I cannot keep only writing Logan 😢 But at least this one isn't just Logan 

TAKES PLACE A LITTLE AFTER EP 79

NONE OF THIS IS CANON SILLIES 

...

"So... It's not healed... it just feels like it..?" Emma asks. "I guess..." Tyler mumbles, looking down at his injury. There was still a huge fucking hole in his stomach, but it didn't feel like it was hurt at all. The parents began to do a whole check up on him.

"Can you stand?" Tyler stood.

"Can you walk?" Tyler walked.

"Can you jump?" Tyler jumped.

"Can you go up stairs?" Tyler shrugged. Right now they were barricaded in a room, so he stepped up on a chair and nodded.

"Can you carry someone if needed?" "Why would I need to carry someone?" Mike shrugged in response.

"Can I put my arm through the whole in your stomach?" Aiden asks with a smirk. Tyler ignores him. "I guess we'll go ahead and take Tyler with us then... It's just exploring another floor.." Ashlyn spoke.

...

"Is that a teachers lounge?!" Aiden exclaims, cackling like a five year old. "That just says LOUNGE, not the teachers lounge." Tyler grumbles. "And if you're lucky. It would be easy to leave you behind since you're in a wheel chair but Ashlyn won't let me." Ashlyn glares for a minute before speaking as well. "It's probably a break room for the workers here."

They walk in. There's water bottles in the fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, a couple book shelves and more. Theres also a glass bottle on the table in there. "Woah... what's in here..." Taylor wonders, examining it before handing it to Logan to look at. "I don't know, try drinking it!" Aiden exclaims. "NO." Ashlyn and Tyler yell. 

Aiden groans and dramatically slides off his wheelchair to the ground, then calls Taylor over and begins to exchange whispers with her. They both begin to giggle before Taylor helps Aiden up and they both walk over to Logan and whisper something to him, and in seconds Logan is chugging the bottle with Taylor and Aiden chanting 'CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!'. 

"LOGAN FIELDS!" Ashlyn screams, but before she even makes it over Logan swallows the last sip and gasps, then wipes his mouth and slams it back down on the table. "Pfft, that wasn't even alcohol." Logan chuckles. Tyler, Ben and Ashlyn just stand there with their jaws on the ground and eyes wide open, Aiden and Taylor laughing their asses off. "Now...I...Expect...The money...you..offered..." Logan mumbles, swaying a little.

"Hah...." Logan's chuckling suddenly quiets and he collapses into Tyler's arms.

...

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..." Logan giggles, everyone else walking in silence as Tyler carries Logan back. 

"Tyler... I have a secret..." Logan giggles. "I don't think that was waterrrrr... hic...." Logan hiccups and begins to break out in giggles again. "Ya don't fuckin' say." Tyler grumbles.

"What... happened..?" Mike mumbles, all the parents looking in shock at the completely drunk Logan.

...

Alex is walking to check on the six, when he gets contacted by one of the walkis. "Heyyyy, Alex... If you've been to Logan's room already... sorry... If you haven't!... Sorry..." That was weird, Aiden was saying something similar to what Taylor had said on the walki earlier....

As he walked into Logan's room he didn't see him. "...Logan...?" He suddenly heard gagging from the restroom and ran over, then saw Logan kneeled over the toilet. "Heyyyyyyyyyyyy... I can't figure out how to flush the toilet..."

Alex helped Logan up and back into bed. He went and got Logan a cup of water. "...I don't want thissss..." Logan whines. "Logan you need to drink water, you're sick." Logan randomly begins to flat out sob and throw a tantrum. Alex just stands and watches for a moment, wanting to kill himself right there and then. "Okay, Okay, fine, what do you want Logan sniffles for a minute. "Juice..."

Alex groans. "Okay, whatever, what kind?!" Logan sniffles a little more and pulls the blanket over himself. "Grape... pwetty please..." (Im cringing so hard)

Alex groans again. He runs to the supermarket and gets juice. He gets a cup of juice when he's back and hands it to Logan, who randomly begins bawling again. " I don't want this!" Logan wails with a hiccup.

"OKAY, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG THIS TIME!?!?" Is what Alex wants to say. He scoffs and puts his head in his hands then peeks in between his fingers with a deep breath. "What. is. wrong. with. it."

"I want a special cup..." Logan whines and sniffles. Alex lets out a huge sigh and goes back to the supermarket, internally crying over the gas prices he'll face later. He gets Logan a stupid-looking cup and then pours grape juice in it and gives it to Logan.

Logan sniffles while drinking it silently, then sets the cup down and immediately falls asleep.

Alex lets out a relieved sigh and quickly escapes before Logan wakes up and whines for something else.

THIS EXACT CUP