Do NOT Imagine

Kinda TW?? Idk
Haha Logan gets more bc he's my favorite

Don't imagine Aiden Clark in his room alone as a kid, wondering why his aunt was always there for Ben but his mom was never there for him.

Definitely don't imagine Aiden in his room alone as a teenager, wondering if Ashlyn really hates him and doesn't want him around. Wondering if he should just leave her alone and stop trying to talk to her.

DO NOT BY ALL MEANS imagine Aiden being alone in his house for months at a time, wondering if he did something to his parents that made them want to always be out of the house, away from him.

Don't imagine Ben Clark getting told he was never going to be able to sing again. Ben hearing his scratchy voice for the first time- thinking it was hideous.

Definitely don't imagine Ben doing all he can to get rid of the anger he felt towards Shane, but the anger still being there, just feeling guilt as well for the people he hurt.

NEVER imagine Ben's heart dropping when he came home to see his damaged, smoke-filled house, and being afraid his family had been injured.

Don't imagine when Barron hurt Logan Fields the first time, and Logan trying to convince himself that Barron had a reason.

Definitely don't imagine Logan being bullied daily and simply telling himself it was his fault. Trying harder and harder to do better, but never being enough.

Absolutely don't imagine how Tyler's words affected Logan, and Logan staying up at night wondering if Tyler was his friend or if he was just like Barron.

You should also not imagine Logan wondering what he did to all his bullies and Tyler to make them feel resentment towards him. All he wanted was to be nice, was that so wrong?

Don't imagine Taylor Hernandez watching her brother lose his joy, and wondering what happened to the boy she used to play dolls with.

Definitely don't imagine Taylor waiting for Tyler to wake up, not even knowing if he would, wondering why it couldn't have been her instead.

You probably shouldn't imagine Taylor forgetting what it felt like when her dad had cancer because she was so young, then feeling it all over again when she thought she lost Tyler.

Lol I dont feel like finishing this