Freak [Ashlyn]

Ah yes. My 2nd favorite projecter, Ashlyn <3 (erm let's not get into my shi, in Ash angst I trust)

Btw, here are some TWs here:

Starvation
Throwing up

Oh yeah and a little bit of Aidelyn cause I dunno what to put 💥

----------

Ashlyn was a freak. That was what she thought. She's been told by other people since she was a child.

They told her she was too 'fat', or too small. She didn't know anymore. She didn't know what others viewed of her.

At the age of 10, she taught herself how to starve without her parents knowing. It started at a dinner. She told her parents she wasn't hungry, and they believed her.

But when she was 12, she found out a better option. Throwing up her food after eating. Of course she does it in breakfast and dinner. As for lunch, she would not even eat a single piece of food. Even if her stomach was dying to get a single bite.

This went on for years. She never even thought of a 'what if?' or 'maybe I should stop this'. But she was used to the feeling of her stomach empty. She was used to starving. She was used to these habits of hers.

Of course, it changed because of five specific people she never thought she would hang out with.

At lunch, she was starting to eat now, but that didn't stop her from maintaining her addiction to starving herself.

She started to stop eating on the 2nd week they were friends, and an unintentional group fighting for their lives in an alternate dimension.

They would ask her about it, and even get suspicious, but she would say she wasn't hungry at all. Sometimes they weren't convinced, but they let her do her thing. After all, they didn't want her to be upset at them.

So they just let her be.

She was glad that no one noticed her starving herself on purpose.

That was until one of them accidentally walked into her in the middle of her throwing up.

It was in the middle of the night, and everyone should be asleep at this point. Ashlyn knew her parents would be asleep, so she stood up, and quietly walked out of her room. She was good at sneaking, due to how delicate her footsteps were.

But she failed to realize that she didn't close her door.

As she made her way to the bathroom, she checked if there was anyone, even her parents. When she was sure there was no one, she opened the door, leaving it slightly open.

Ashlyn first washed her hands, rinsing them with water once she's done. After that, she kneeled in front of the toilet bowl, placing two fingers in her mouth, before shoving them in until the tip of the fingers meets the walls of her throat.

As expected, she triggered her gag reflex, and she threw up. The food that she ate in dinner were now thrown up into the toilet.

This went on for 10 minutes, until she stood up and flushed the toilet. She went to the sink again, and washed her hands. But then a voice spoke up, which made her stomach churn.

“A-Ashlyn..?”

She turned her head to the door, only to see Aiden standing there in shock.

“..It's not what it looks like, I swear..”

She felt a hug from Aiden, and she swore he heard him sob.

She felt terrible for making him cry over her.

“Ashlyn.. please, don't do this to yourself..” Aiden muttered, as he held her close. Ashlyn did not protest.

“I'm sorry..” She whispered, as she returned the hug. Aiden just pulled her closer when she apologized.

“Just.. don't do that again, okay?” Aiden said, as he pulled away slightly to look at her face. Ashlyn wanted him to hold her close.

She nodded at his response, answering “I won't”

Aiden smiled at that, before he pulled away completely. She was a bit upset when he did so, but was taken aback when Aiden held her hand and lead her to her room.

Once they were there, Aiden asked “Do you wanna sleep before we shift..?”

The tip of her tongue wanted her to yell 'Yes please', but she kept her composure and replied with a simple nod.

And so, she found herself hugging Aiden, both their legs tangled with each other. She could hear his soft breathing, and the way that he stroked her hair so softly just made her want to melt.

They soon felt themselves shift, and now they found themselves in the graveyard once again.

The shift went on smooth, but Aiden really needed to know why she was doing this to herself. But for now, he'll wait for the time to come. He'll wait for her to finally open up to them.

--------

I did NOT just project my touch starve shit to Ash 💀💀💀

Erm anyways this might be the last angst attack so expect normal chapters soon 😋