79 | Embrace of Passion |

Please Vote then Read!

PARINIDHI

Devansh was far from finished. In the next instant, he got out of bed and stood tall. My eyes were drawn to his erection, and I felt a flush of heat rise to my cheeks. The anticipation of what was to come made my heart race.

Devansh caught my gaze and smirked, a look of desire and determination in his eyes. He reached out and took my hand in his, the warmth of his touch sending a shiver down my spine.

I sat up, swallowing nervously, knowing that whatever was about to happen would push me to my limits. Devansh guided my hand to his member, and instinctively, I wrapped my fingers around it. Gently, I pulled back the skin and began to stroke, feeling the heat and hardness beneath my touch.

A groan escaped Devansh's lips, deep and primal, encouraging me to increase the speed of my movements. The sound sent a thrill through me, and I leaned forward, my lips just inches from his member. I felt a sudden surge of boldness, driven by the desire to please him. But before I could go any further, Devansh placed a finger on my lips, stopping me. I looked up, confused, and he shook his head slightly, a silent command to stop.

Without a word, he lifted me into his arms as if I weighed nothing. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my hands behind his neck, feeling the strength and power in his muscles. He carried me effortlessly toward the bathroom, each step heightening the anticipation building inside me.

Once inside, he headed straight for the shower and turned it on. The sound of the water hitting the tiles filled the room, creating a cocoon of intimacy around us. I thought he wanted to bathe, so I began to loosen my legs from around him, ready to stand on my own. But he pressed my back against the cold wall, the contrast making me gasp.

Surprised, I stared at him. His eyes were dark with lust, and he brought his lips close to mine, grazing and biting my lower lip. "Ahh, Dev," I winced in pain as he bit harder, the sensation both painful and thrilling before he let go.

"Hold on tight," he whispered against my lips, his breath hot and tantalizing.

Confused but obedient, I tightened my grip on him. With one hand supporting my hip and the other guiding his member, I realised with wide eyes what he intended. My heart pounded in my chest, a mixture of fear and excitement.

Before I could say anything, he thrust inside me, filling me completely. My nails dug into his shoulders, and I moaned loudly, "Ahhh!" The sensation was overwhelming, a mix of pain and pleasure that left me breathless.

He gripped my hips tighter with one hand and braced himself against the wall with the other, slamming into me with relentless speed. Each thrust made me moan louder, and I pressed my body closer to him, holding on for dear life. The force of his movements pressed me against the wall, the cold tile a stark contrast to the heat between us.

Devansh lowered his head and captured my nipple in his mouth, sucking it hungrily. I arched my back, pressing my body against the wall and raising my chest to give him better access. The sensation of his mouth on my sensitive skin sent jolts of pleasure through me, adding to the intensity of the moment.

His pace increased, the sound of our bodies colliding echoed in the bathroom. The steam from the shower enveloped us, adding to the haze of desire that clouded my mind. I was lost in the sensation, the world outside the bathroom ceasing to exist. There was only Devansh, his touch, his taste, and the overwhelming feeling of him inside me.

"Dev," I moaned, my voice trembling with pleasure. The intensity of his thrusts was pushing me to the edge, and I could feel the tension building inside me, ready to explode.