1. ~ whats been going on with mia? ~

T/W - Alcohol

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

For the past week, Mia's been acting different. I have no clue what's going on but she's completely closed herself off. She always puts this fake smile on around me, but I can tell it's fake from miles away.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

It's currently 11pm and Mia is still not home yet, I've left 20 texts and 25 calls she's not even read the messages. It's really worrying she is never usually out this late. That's when I hear someone try to unlock the door, I had my key in so whoever it was can't get in. Then I hear someone fall to the floor I ran out to check. I open the door and that's when I see a redhead sitting down against to door with her head in her hands. "Mia, baby." I don't ask where she was I was only worried about getting her in the house. She turns around and looks at me, "Charlotte, hi sweetheart, you okay?" She splurts out her words. "Mia, have you been drinking?" I don't even know why I asked I can tell she is absolutely wasted. That was it, she passed out. "For fuck sake Mia" I say as I pick her up and bring her into the house. I don't bother taking her to the sofa, I take her straight upstairs into our room and place her on the bed. I quickly go downstairs and get a glass of water, then make my way back upstairs. She's not in the bed.

That's when I hear her being sick in the toilet I run to the bathroom and hold her hair up. "Mia, why did u drink today, you're covering in the nursery's tomorrow." I say to the redhead who can't even see straight, how she made it to the bathroom I have no clue. "Baby, you know I'll be fine in the morning. Please don't have a go at me, I've had a long day." The red head replied, to be honest Mia had a point. When she drinks she is always fine the next day (lucky) and another good point she made she has been so stressed lately. There's a meeting in two days, hopefully the knight siblings get the nurseries. And because Mia was Rodger's little pet, she basically knows all the information recce and autumn needs. "I know baby, but you had me worried. You could have called me. How about we finish up in here and get you changed and go to bed." I said to her standing up. She just looked at me and smiled.

We walked back to are room, I helped her walk anyways. Then I started getting changed, when suddenly I hear. "Why won't this stupid top come off" Mia started getting stressed. I giggled a little, I quickly get changed and go over to the red head. "Aww can someone no get changed." I said in my cute voice knowing the answer already. She just pouts, I giggle again. "Come on baby, I'll help you" I started taking her top off, she clearly spilled drink all down it, but somehow I can still smell her perfume through it. She looked into my eyes, it's like she sobered up just looking into them. She try's to pull me in for a kiss, "Mia, let me get u changed first then I can kiss you okay?" I say trying my hardest to refuse the kiss. "What if we kiss, before I get changed" she replied, she's so cute. (Still clearly drunk tho) but we've always had this rule, when someone's drunk not to have sex, it's just something we said and even if it's really difficult we always stick to that rule no matter what. "No baby not tonight, you're shattered and drunk. Okay but if u get dressed we can always cuddle?" I didn't even need a reply her face said it all.

I finally got her changed after about 10 minutes, I walked to the other side and laid out on my side. I pulled her towards and and she fell asleep straight away to the sound of my heart beat. That's one thing I noticed about Mia, whenever she's upset, angry or drunk the sound of my heart beat always calmed her down. I look at her for a few minutes just thinking how lucky I got, she's so cute. Not long after I drifted off, but still wondering what's wrong with Mia. She's only got a smile of her face cause she's drunk, if she wasn't she wouldn't have that real smile. She's starting to worry me...

Note- so what's making Mia so upset?