9. ~She looked weak~

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I don't know what took over me, did I just break up with Charlotte? What have I done. But I need space because I only just got liv back and she's gone.

I go on my phone and book a room for a hotel for the next few days. While I'm doing that I'm getting messages from Reece.
*mia come back*
*charlotte is in tears*
*I know we lost are daughter again but come on now*

My poor char was crying, but I can't go back. Not yet. Until I see Liv again I'm not going back. Even if that's mean forever.

- 𝟷 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 -

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

For the past week, Marjorie and Reece let me stay in the guest room in their house. It's been hard since Mia left, I can't believe she broke up with me. I know that Liv left but just to walk away like that. It's more worrying where she went though, because me and Mia share a house.

It was about mid day and me and Reece decided to go on a walk because Marjorie was at Autumns. Me and Reece started walking through the woods, it's calm and the wind blowing through the trees is everything.

We were about half way through the woods and I noticed something, a someone. "Reece, doesn't that look like Mia?" I asked him with full concern. "Omg it is." He said back. I ran towards the figure lying on the floor.

"MIA" I shouted, she tried to look at me but she couldn't. She wasn't unconscious but she looked really weak. Reece carried her and we went back to his house. We put her on the sofa and she just slept poor baby. Me and Reece went to the kitchen. "Reece, what do u think happened?" "I honestly don't know, I've only ever seen her like this once." He replied.

Note - sorry this is short and it doesn't make sense, I can't write that well 😅