13. ~mia stop talking~

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Follow me" I stood up and tried to reach for her hand, but she pulled away. "Omg you're not denying it ur leaving me." She said starting to panic, "Mia just follow me please, I'm not doing this in a bathroom." I said walking out and she followed. I sat down on the sofa and patted the spot in front of me. She sat down.

"Mia, for the past week I've been doing a lot of thinking. But please don't interrupt me okay." She just nodded in response. "I've noticed that you've been really clingy, not that I'm complaining. But I've came to realise I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore." She didn't say anything she was starting to tear up again. "But before I do this can you please follow me again." I let out a small chuckle but she wasn't laughing.

I led her to the kitchen, "right Mia, close your eyes." "Charlotte you're really going to make me close my eyes. Just so you can leave me." I felt so bad for her I just gave her the puppy eyes. "No, I'm not giving in. You can't just" I cut her off. "Mia stop talking and just do as your told" and she did just that. I took her out to the back garden. The garden was huge it even had a pond. I set up a lovely picnic area and sat Mia down. "Right you can open your eyes now." She opened them and smiled.

"How lovely a picnic just before you leave." I just rolled my eyes. "Right Mia, I'm going to talk and again don't interrupt okay?" She nodded. "Mia, you are the best thing that has happened to me. I mean you changed for me became nicer for me. But calling you my girlfriend just doesn't feel right anymore. It's not you, it's me." She was tearing up again, I hated making her feel like this. I stood up then helped her up. "That's why I'm doing this."

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I couldn't believe this, she was really leaving me. I can't lose her, luckily I was in a nice white dress, because it was so hot outside. Wait why am I thinking about this the love of my life was about to leave me. I was going to say something, then she got down on one knee, and said. "Mia will you marry me?" I stood there in shock, was she.

I stood there in shock for about 5 minutes. "Omg I'm sorry Mia, is this too soon? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She said with full concern in her voice. "No, I mean yes I will marry you." She jumped up and gave me a tight hug then a kiss. She put the ring on my finger.

After we finished the picnic, we went back inside. "I always thought I would be the one proposing. I honestly thought you were leaving me." I said hugging her tightly making sure she couldn't move. "Omg baby, I could never leave you, your the love of my life. I'm sorry I made you think that." She replied giving me a kiss on my head. My eyes were so heavy I tried to fight it but I couldn't I closed my eyes. "Sweet dreams my love." Char said rubbing my back.

Note - I could never make them separate (again) and I've only seen Mia proposing so I thought I would switch it up and get char too. Sorry if this is confusing I honestly can't write well to save my life 😅