8. ~leave me alone~

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭!

𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Me and char were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Until I heard a high pitched scream, me and char opened are eyes and jumped out of bed. I ran to Livs room and her door was open that was weird. I looked in the room, "OMG CHAR CALL THE POLICE SHES GONE!!!" I shouted, tears were already streaming down my face. I ran downstairs in case she was there and the front door was wide open. Char ran down the stairs she just got off the phone to the police. I was sitting in the hall with my hands on my face. "I can't loose her again char- I just can't"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I just wrapped my arms around Mia, my heart broke for her. About 5 minutes later she stood up and got her shoes on and got the car keys. "Mia where are you going?" I asked while she was about to leave. "I lost her once I'm not loosing her again." And with that she walked out. It was like 3 in the morning but I needed to call Reece. I opened my phone went to Reece's contact and phoned him.

R- char it's 3 in the morning what is it.

I explained everything and him and Marjorie are on the way. Once they got her I ran up to Marjorie and hugged her. "Where's Mia?" Reece asked. "Idk she left I think she's gonna try and find her I just don't know." I say on the verge of tears.

About 2 hours later Mia walked in. "Omg Mia where have u been." Reece asked. She said nothing she just walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I went to the door and knocked on the door. "Go away." I heard the woman saying clearly crying. "Mia baby, it's me please let me in." I replied hoping she would let me in. "I said leave the the FUCK ALONE!" She shouted, I've never heard her shout like that. I went to reply then Reece cut me off. "Char I know it's hard, but I'm telling you now just leave her alone." But I didn't reply (I should have) I kept banging in the door and swung the door open and went to punch me. I stood there in shock, but she just dropped her hand and ran out the house saying "we're done, no one look for me. And I mean it!" She said with her cold heartless voice.

I dropped to the floor and started sobbing. Marjorie wrapped her arms around me, "I should have left her, now look what I have done!" I said towards Marjorie.

Note- where has Mia gone?
And don't worry I'm not keeping mialotte apart!!!!!