10 ~im sorry~

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I started waking up slowly, looking at my surroundings. I don't remember much of what happened yesterday but I don't remember being here. I take a closer look and realise I'm at Reece's. "Reece." I said loudly not a shout but loud. I see him walking through the door with a woman behind him. It was Charlotte, I just sat there I didn't know what to do, say. I wish I didn't leave but I felt like I had no other choice.

"Mia, were you drinking yesterday?" Reece asked in a calm voice I could tell. He always done that so he didn't scare me off. "I think so, I don't know. I can't remember much." I said back, it was the honest truth I actually can't remember. "Omg Mia, you could have got badly hurt, and mid- day." He said sitting at the chair in front of the sofa. "I know, I'm just not thinking straight." I said as my eyes start to tear up. I could feel a panic attack starting but I didn't want them to know. "I'm going to the toilet." I said while standing up and giving him a half smile. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. That's when my breathing starts to speed up.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

While Mia stood up, I could tell something was not right. But I didn't think anything of it, me and Reece were walking back to the kitchen. While walking past the bathroom I could hear Mia's breathing. That's when I hit me she was having a panic attack.

"Mia, please let me in. You don't need to talk I just want to help you." I say while knocking on the door. I could tell she was hesitant at first, but not long after she unlocked the door. She was sitting against the wall, I sat next to her. "Come on." I said so she would put her head on my chest, just so she can hear my heartbeat. "Right, listen to my heartbeat okay, just match your breathing to it okay. Breathe in and breathe out." It took like 5 minutes and her breathing was back to normal but she was still crying.

"Mia, you okay?" I ask while looking at her, she looked up at me and before I could say anything she cut me off. "I'm soo sorry for the other day, I wasn't thinking straight. Please don't be mad at me. I just needed space. I'm sorry." By the time she finished her sentence, she back in tears. "It's okay Mia, I understand. And I don't hate you, I never could." I replied and hugging her tightly at the same time.

10 minutes had past, it was silence but a comfort silence. I was so happy, I just got to sit here and hug her. I placed a kiss on her forehead, and continued hugging her.

𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was starting to get worried, Mia and char have been there for a while. So I walked to the bathroom and peeked in. I know Mia is my ex but seeing her and char hugging warmed my heart. I was about to walk away but Charlotte noticed me. "Hey Reece, come sit." I listened, I sat in front of them.

"Mia?" I said, she looked up at me. "We will get her back, okay." She smiled at me. About 5 minutes later I heard Marjorie walk in, "Hey gorgeous, we're in the bathroom." I shouted so she could hear me.

She walked in and looked shocked, I know it was because Mia was here. "Look who we found drunk in the woods." I said slightly giggling. Mia kicks me, was so worth it though. She was still hugging into Charlotte. Now everyone would think Mia was affectionate, but when it comes to affection she has a soft spot for it. "Hey Mia, you okay?" Marjorie asked Mia just nodded. Me and char gave each other a smile because they were finally warming up to each other. In all fairness me and Charlotte think Mia warmed up to Marjorie ages ago. But Mia would be Mia and not show it.

We all sit in the bathroom for a few minutes and my phone started buzzing. Who could that possibly be?

Note - told yall I couldn't keep mialotte apart! There my parents so ofc I would keep them together!!