7. ~Ive never seen her happier~

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It's been a week since liv was found, i was so happy I finally had my daughter with me. I am now only working 2-3 days a week, me and Reece made an agreement that I would get live Thursdays to Mondays and he would get her Mondays to Thursdays. I only got her an extra day because I don't work as much.

Her room was done, it was perfect. I love her with my whole heart. Another thing that's amazing is Charlottes kids (Gemma - 9 & Emily - 4) and Liv ( 3 ) are so cute together. Since my house is a 3 bedroom, me and char have the master bedroom of course, Gemma has her own room and Emily and Liv share.

Gemma did spend some time with the two girls, but Liv and Emily are inseparable already and it's so cute. I feel so bad for Liv when the older two are at there dads, but I do everything to get livs mind off it.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I just dropped Gemma and Emily off at there dads, I walked in to a lovely smell. I could notice the smell from miles away. I walk into the kitchen and see Mia carrying Liv like she was an airplane. Tears start forming in my eyes 𝙄𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧.

"Hey baby" Mia says when she noticed I was in the door frame. "Hi sweetie, what you making." I asked. "We are making cup cakes aren't we Liv." She said with the biggest smile on her face. "Yea we are mummy." Liv says while giggling because Mia put chocolate icing on her nose.

As Mia put the cupcakes in the on the side to cool down, Liv starts yawing and wraps her arms around Mia's neck. "Aww is someone sleepy?" Mia said while cuddling into Liv. By the time Liv could answer she was already asleep, so Mia took her upstairs and tucked her into her bed.

She came back down stairs and hugged me. I gladly accept her hug and wrap my arms around her. "You okay sweetie?" Char says. "Yea I'm good because I have you, and the girls." I could tell by Mia's voice that she was tired. We walked over to the living room and sat on the couch, I put a movie on and Mia snuggles into me . I laugh and pull her on top of me and she rests her head on my chest. We're not even 10 minutes into the movie and Mia has crashed out.

Note - sorry this is so small.