Since I kinda figured the rest of my week would consist of plans for the Vipers I counted every hour. One hour was one more bitter sweet moment I could have to myself.

Shay had talked about wanting to meet the twins and Micah so I decided to take her to them today.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Shay you're the one who wanted to meet them."

"Yea but i'm not tough like you."

"So? Adrianna and Arianna are as girly as you can get. Trust me, if I didn't thin you could handle them i wouldn't be bringing you."

She knew I had a point there and continued to fix her hair silently.

"Can we at least take my car or yours? I don't want to have helmet hair," she laughed.

"Sure let's take mine."

Luke had let me invest in a red mustang. Yea it wasn't in their nature I guess to drive anything other than their motorcycles.

The only reason I wanted it was to have something fun for a change. That wouldn't get me killed as easily.

"What do I say when I meet them?"

"Um... Hello?" I laughed as Shay shot me a funny look.

"Sorry, it's the same as how you would talk to anyone. Shay don't sweat this, you'll do fine."

Shay nodded but continued to wring her hands together in anticipation.

"We're here, the guys should be out running errands but the only one you need to remember is Luke. Don't worry they're harmless."

I crossed to the front and opened the door to find it completely empty inside.

"Hmm..." I led Shay upstairs and heard the girls talking while playing pool.

"Hey girls mind if we join?"

"Cam, good to see you!"

They all came over and smiled at Shay and me.

"Adrianna, Arianna, Micah this is my sister Shay. Shay these are the girls."

"Nice to meet you," Shay said adjusting her top nervously.

"Don't worry we don't bite," Arianna giggled and threw us pool sticks.

"Ever played before?" Micah asked Shay.

"Yea I'm pretty good actually."

"Ohh, we'll see about that," Adrianna joked as she shot the cue ball into the hole.

"Damn."

Shay placed it farther back from the blue one and waited about three seconds before shooting it in.

"Looks like you do have some competition."