**I'm trying to see how I'm going to end this book. I'm writing this after seeing The Conjuring and it freaked me out! Only saw an hour... anyways, I'll see what I can do to end this story on a good note. P.S. We are back on Cameron's POV if any of you are not sure! **

Cameron's POV

So when Garrett says he has a plan, usually that means he makes some last minute decisions. We were still at Luke's determining who was going to go or not. I mean we didn't need a barrage of people coming to meet Colby. Most likely he would bring two or three guys. It would've been better if he came by himself, but only idiots would do that.

"Okay so Cam, you and I will go and maybe Luke. Carlos you need to come but stay farther back in case things get ugly. Okay? But only if things get ugly and shots ring out," Garrett ordered.

"Got it," he said reloading his gun as he spoke.

"Luke, you and I won't talk unless it's necessary. Cameron and Colby will probably step aside to speak in private while we and his henchmen wait for them to finish their little spat."

"Wait, don't I need to be armed with something in case he tries something funny?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Of course, you'll have this," he said handing me a dagger, "on your waist, so like under your blouse or something. Then you will have a tiny handgun in your back pocket that won't be noticeable to anyone. You'll barely feel it."

"Where do you get all this stuff?" I asked as he handed me the tiny gun.

"I have my sources," he winked.

I'm pretty sure Carlos growled as Garrett strapped the knife under my blouse. It was raised enough for you to see the edge of my lacy white bra. I tried to keep my breathing steady as he strapped the clip and pulled it somewhat tight.

"Will that stay?" he said grazing my side.

"Yea," I said stiffly and pulled my shirt down so Carlos didn't try and blow off Garrett's head with his gun.

"Shall we," Luke said as he opened the door to an old car he had.

"Yep," I said and let him and Garrett get in first.

"Cam," Carlos said and pulled me to him.

"Yes?" I said seeing emotions flicker across his face.

"Don't worry," I said and kissed him gently.

He pulled me closer and grabbed my butt. I figured it was to show Garrett that I was off limits but I tried not to think about that.

"I need to go," I said kissing his forehead, "I'll see you in a little bit."

"Stay safe," he said kissing my nose and letting me get into the car.

I watched him sit on his bike and wait a little bit as we drove further away from him. For whatever reason, I felt empty seeing Carlos so far away. Guess I was getting paranoid about the meeting. There was no doubt that Colby would show up, but the confrontation could get ugly. That wasn't an issue though, I could defend myself.

"If he wants a trade of some sort, tell him you'll have to have him discuss it with us standing in the room as well. We can get him drugs or money or whatever he wants if that'll guarantee him leaving us alone." Luke said pulling up to a park that had a few people walking on some trails or playing with their dogs.

"Got it." I said and went over the key points in my mind once more.

"Okay, we'll go over to that bench and just look casual. They should be here soon," Garrett said as we got out slowly.