Chapter 10

Mike's POV

My God did Murray make me uncomfortable. The weirdest part was that he was entirely right—about me at least. I had sort of been around him before, but I never interacted with him, and then within 30 seconds of being around him, he sees completely through me. I really hope my secret isn't that obvious to anyone else.

Will sets his backpack on the pullout couch, which is just outside the bedroom.

"I can sleep on here. You can take the bed," He says from the doorway.

"No, you can take the bed," I offer, although I wish we could sleep together.

"No, I'm ok," He tells me.

"Or we could share," I whisper, my face heating up and turning bright red. I can't believe I just said that. Will's going to think it's stupid anyways.

"Wait, what?" Will asks.

"Never mind, it was a stupid suggestion," I mumble. Why did I say that we could share? I really want to, but it would probably be awkward for Will (that is, unless Murray was right about him too, but he probably wasn't.) Will is too good for me—he would never be in love with me.

"Well, uh, I-I-I don't think it was stupid," Will says, stuttering.

"Wait, really?" I ask, and pinch myself. I can't believe this isn't a dream.

"Not opposed to it," He whispers, and his face turns red. He's so cute.

Will puts one hand on my face, and the other behind my head. The feeling in my stomach comes back, but this time I don't try to fight it.

My gaze moves to his lips, as he turns his head and slowly moves his face towards mine. Our lips touch, and it feels like the stars must've aligned in our favor.

I kiss him back. Harder than he had kissed me, his lips feeling like magnets, as we kiss over and over again in sync.

"Told you I'm a good matchmaker," I hear the annoying voice that belongs to Murray say. Oh shit, the door was open this whole time. I wonder how much of that he saw. Will quickly slams the door, and his face turns ten shades redder.

"I'm sorry, I know that you're straight. I shouldn't have done that, I-"

I interrupt him, and passionately press my lips against his. "Unless you want me to stop," I say, Briefly pausing our make out session.

Will quickly shakes his head, and kisses me back. Each time our lips touch, there is more passion than the time before. The butterflies in my stomach multiply, and time practically stops. I never felt this much kissing El, and I never realized that I could.

💙💙💙

We now sit in awkward silence. The make out session lasted for about 20 minutes, ending a few minutes ago.

I have no idea what to say, but I want the silence to end. I really hope Will doesn't regret kissing me, because I loved every second of it.

"So, uh," I start.

"I'm sorry, you probably just felt pressured to do that because I kissed you," Will mutters, "I know I probably ruined our relationship, but is there any chance we could still be friends?"

"Will," I say, but he continues ranting. "Will," I say again, "Will!"

He turns and looks at me, still looking upset. I cup my hands around his face, and kiss him. He returns the gesture for a few moments, and then I stop.

"Will, I don't regret it," I stammer, "I know I said I was straight, and I know I dated El, but I only did because I felt like I had to. I never felt anything with El, and then I eventually put it together that I've been in love with you this whole time."