dally:😏😳 hickey headcannon😏😳

(Yall imma keep it real, idk how to do a hickey headcannon but imma try. Cuz yall ask.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I personally feel like dally will leave a lot of hickies on u. Now only to prove to others that ur his, but it's one of his fav things when yall get intimate.

So imagine ur laying across the couch, bed, or whatever ur doing. And this man just come up and bites u sometimes, outta the blue. And ur just like....

"I know he didn't just bite me"

And he just content, and doing his own thing; like he didn't bite u a second ago.
Personally I think if u was to give him a hickey, he's not gonna be ashamed of it. Like he'd enjoy it. He knows it's coming from u, so what's to hide.

But dally would he out here- walking with pride, and all representation that u bite him. It could be a public place. and the hickey on the crook of his neck, dallys just out here lovin it.

If someone comments on it saying

"U should be ashamed walkin out like that." Or "that's disgusting"

He's gonna look at them like they lost their minds. He don't care if they comment, but I feel like he'd be upset cuz YOU.. the man/woman he loves give him a mark from affection or just cuz. He's going back to jail. Cuz in this man's mind. They're disrespecting u, and he's not going for it.

😈👿😈👿

Overall. I feel like beside the neck, he's gonna bite u. On the shoulder, chest, ear, thighs, throat. And we all know he's a ass man 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ so he's gonna bite u there too. And tease u while he's at it.

Dose he have shame? No.

Will he be ashamed? No.

Is he a freak in the sheets? Yes 😈

(I'm sorry 😅I had too)

Yea. I feel like this man would be the king of leaving a hickey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this hcs. I know I said idk how to make a hickey headcannon, but I tried. A for effort. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness.

Yall come back now.

And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌🏾💗

All yall my babies 💋💋💋.