soda x fem y/n:🤍👑 now and forever 🤍👑

Soda p.o.v

I was standing in front of my mirror looking at myself, as darry and the others made sure my suit was perfect. I've waited to marry y/n for a long time. And make her my wife. The thoughts of her in a wedding dress, bring tears to my eyes. After everything we been through, I was ready to make get mine- for life.

"Alright soda. What u think?" (Darry)

I smiled in the mirror, trying to hold back tears..dally told me save them tear when I see her. I nodded, and smiled at myself in the mirror; I kmow y/n will be so beautiful. Looking down at my ring finger- thinking I'm a few minutes; I'll be y/ns husband.

Y/n p.o.v

I was in the dressing room, in my white dress

(yall chose the color, design etc)

With happy tears in my eyes, I can't believe the day had finally came; it felt like years since till this wedding came to play. Looking in the mirror, I heard a knock on the door. Then johnny walked in. His eyes widened, and smiled in awe.

"Oh look at u." (Johnny)

"Johnny.."

"U look like a princess." (Johnny)

"Thx u"

I'm surprised johnny didn't say anything smart mouth; he came over to me and hugged me. Of course I hugged him, hee like a brother to me. I was so nervous and excited all at the same time. Looking down at my naked ring finger, I blushed and smiled. Knowing any moments- Sodapop Patrick Curtis will be my husband.

"Y/n don't cry" (Johnny)

"I'm trying not to I'm just happy"

"I worry about that." (Johnny)

"What u mean?"

"That make up got on was $47, and if u start crying you'll look like a raccoon." (Johnny)

Yep. I knew he had to say something smart mouth.

(Let wrap this up)

I was blushing, nervous, and excited. Starting to feel overwhelmed- pony reassured me that I'll be fine. I smiled and said I was ready, and of course my dad walked me down the aisle. When my eyes landed on soda, I had tears already. And I wasn't at the alter yet.

Soda p.o.v

My breathe hitched, my heart flutter and I started crying already. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress; this wasn't no lil sprinkle cry. More like a waterfall, that flow into a stream. Two-bit hold my shoulder in support, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing. Dally gave me tissue. The tears fogged my eyes; but I didn't want Misa a second- of seeing y/n in that dress.

Dad walked her to the alter; and see y/n's eyes had tears too. She gave the bouquet to her maids of honor, and i cupped her face. Wiping her tears. She was do beautiful. Y/n's hands cupped my face; while she wipe my tears. When it came to our vows- I didn't need to write anything; when I know in my heart and soul that I love her.

"Y/n, when I first met u. I knew then that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with u. I might not have riches, but I know I can give u my heart. Every moment I spent with u- was the most precious moments of my life. Like a dream, I never want it to end. I'm not the perfect man but I wanna spend the rest if my life loving u, as my friend, partner, soul mate, and my wife."

My voice was shaking the whole time, as the tears run down my cheeks. My cheeks was flushed; and y/n.. was so beautiful. Her small hands holding mine.

"Sodapop Patrick Curtis. When I met u, I thought u was to good to be true. From friends, to soul mates. U cant imagine my life without u in it. Ur my knight in shinning armor, someone I could lean on in my lowest moments. I don't wanna be apart from u; my friend. My partner. Soul mate. My husband. (Y/n)

Y/n p.o.v

Sodas cheeks was red with blush, and from crying his eyes out. Seeing him looking so handsome- makes me cry wiping his tears; he smiled in between tears. Soda gently took my hand and placing the ring on my finger. I took his hand and put his ring on his finger. I could hear dad cheering.

When we finally was able to kiss each other, we didn't hesitate. His soft lips touched mine, and dipped me. I didn't wanna let go. He lifted me back up, bring me into a hug. Everyone cheer and clapped; my heart flutter. We both looked up seeing cheer blossom flowers falling over us. We stared each other in the eyes, and just kissed again. Living in a fairy tale. That we didn't want to end. I can look in his eyes, and tell what he's thinking.

"He's mine~" (I thought)

"I'm hers~" (soda thought)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was made for fun. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness.

Yall come back now. And if yall have a request, go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋💋.