interlude 2

I loved Hazel as a friend before she was so stupidly insensitive.

24th July, 18:52

Trains, trees, and turns were only some of the things I was encountering on my journey.

"This train is for Epsom. The next stop will be West Croydon." the announcement spoke quietly as I started getting ready to disembark.

It's not about how I lit my school on fire. Well it was. Seeing Norman Hill Academy shoot up in red flames was one of the best experiences of the life that I wanted to cut short. Everyone made me into a fucking punching bag for their own insecurities. But a fun-fact about the world, everything had to be equal. Sounded corny, but the bad that all those people projected onto me came back as something much more angrier and much more aggressive.

I mean, could you blame me really? I was supposed to have a good life and people just suddenly switched on me and ruined it. Why should I have had to cry every night? Why should've it been me who wanted to stop living? I was suicidal anyways, but that didn't matter.

The more important part of the story was that, I was not dying alone. I didn't deserve to have them laugh at my dead body whilst they stayed alive, reaping all the benefits of a society that encourages homophobia. So they had to go too.