4.

Excuse any mistakes, i aint perfect.

Nae and Dajah were sat on the couch in Nae's apartment watching season 7 of Bad Girls Club.

-Best season. Argue wit ya momma-

Nae and Dajah would always watch BGC together whenever they didnt have anything better to do. It had been a habit for the two since they first discovered the show. they had watched all 17 seasons atleast twice, some seasons better than others.

"Why she tryna lie now? Bitch, she already knows you messed with her contacts!" Nae commented while Dajah nodded in agreement. "I just know Stasi gon slap some truth outta her." Dajah chuckled as they continued to watch the episode when Nae heard her phone ringing.

She sighed before grabbing her phone and reading the caller id.

Keemy💙 would like to facetime..

"Keem tryna facetime" Nae said looking at Dajah and she quickly shook her head no but Nae chuckled and ignored her as she pressed accept.

"What you want" she answered.

"Well good morning sunshine, what you doin right na?" Keem chuckled.

Nae glanced at Dajah with a cheeky smile before finally answering him. "Watchin TV wit DayDay."

Once Keem heard that dajah was with there, his face immediately lit up. "Awe shit, my wife over there? Lemme say sum real quick"

Nae chuckled and tilted the phone towards Dajah to put her in view. Dajah tried to hide but it was no use seeing as she was sitting right neext to Nae. "Hey babymomma, lookin beautiful as always." Keem said with a smirk as he licked his lips and looked at her through the screen.

"Boyyy- what you want for real? Im tryna watch my show." Dajah rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"I want 3 kids and a dog." Keem smirked. Dajah sucked her teeth and chuckled as she stood up to walk away towards the kitchen. Nae just chuckled and rolled her eyes as she tilted the phone back to her. "You already knwo you got her shy ass blushin, now why you called?"

"Yall still comin to the club later?" Keem questioned.

"Yea, wassup?"

"Bet. Yall let us know when yall about to leave so me n the rest can come thru and slide wit yall."

"Who's 'the rest'?" Nae asked raising an eyebrow.

"Shii, Mari, Rj and nem" Keem shrugged

Nae just just sighed and shook her head, she knew Mari and Rj were coming, they managed the club after all, but she wanted to know who was coming with them. She figured it would probably be the other two guys who were with Rj the first time they "met".

"Ight then, yall let us know when y'all on the way"

"Ight. Stay dangerous lil sis." Keem smiled before hanging up. Nae just chuckled and shook her head before turning around to look at dajah standing not too far behind her. She was listening to the conversation while trying to hide her face from the screen.

"Look at you. Over there acting like you dont like his ass." Nae teased and chuckled some more. She always found it funny how Dajah would always turn Keem down throughout the years yet still blushed and reacted shyly to his flirty remarks.

"Shut up, i don't." Dajah rolled her eyes as she went to sit back down on the couch, coming back with a tub of cookie dough ice cream from Nae's fridge, two spoons. and some cosmic brownies.