8.

Excuse any mistakes, I ain't perfect.

"Rashod..."

"RASHOD!"

I immediately shot up out my sleep breathing heavily, scoping around the room for my eyes to land on a sleeping girl that was laying next to me who he couldn't remember the name of for the life of me. Sighing softly, I reached over for my phone to check the time that read 4:28 am.

I had been having the same night mares of his past for years and still couldn't get used waking up in the middle of the night. No matter how many pills I took, how many therapy sessions I went to as a child, the night mares just kept coming back worse and worse, i had no choice but to suck this shit up and deal with them.

Shit sucked even more when the night mares would stop for a while but just come back worse, had me thinking the suffering was over. The night mares were the only thing I despised about the night, so much so that I was losing more and more sleep the worse they got.

Snapping out of my thoughts, my gaze focused back on the girl still sleeping next to me before reaching over to shake her awake. "Yo... get the fuck up, you gotta go shawty." I said sternly as she tossed and turned before opening her eyes and stretching her arms out before standing her maked body up to look for her clothes that were scattered all over the bedroom floor.

as she was getting dressed, she looked over her shoulder at me. "when am I gon See you again?" she asked in her soft voice as I watched her get dressed.

" you'll see me when you see me Shawty, ain't no pressure."

She simply just rolled her eyes and continued getting dressed before slipping on her last piece of clothing and gathering her belongings.

" text me." she said, leaning in for kiss, but I turned my face away and dodged it.

"Aye... watch out." I said not even sparing her look back as I pulled my phone out to scroll through Instagram. she sucked her teeth and made her way out the room, hearing the front door closed a few moments after.

Scrolling through Instagram, I came across Monae's account in the suggested people to follow category. I clicked her account to find out more about her, but she didn't have any posts up just to highlights and a selfie of her fine ass for a profile picture.

Tapping through her highlights, they were simply just pictures and videos of her some with songs on the background and others without.

My eyes scan through each picture and video attentively, being able to take in features that I wouldn't notice in person, like she had a mark above her left eye and another one hovering over her top lip on the right side, how her eyebrows perfectly lined up with each other, the way her dark skin glowed in all types of different lightings.

It was no doubt that she was fine, probably one of the finest girls I ever come across these days, but she was off-limits. I had to remind myself that every time I caught myself looking at her.

I knew she didn't have a nigga, but then again shit will look real weird messing with my boss's sister, and I worked too hard to get to where I am now to fuck that up but doing so.

I was one of the few people that Messiah could actually trust information with, not on a personal level but on a deeper level than other niggas that be around him and I'd be out of my right mind to fuck that shit up after doing all the shit I had to do for his ass by messing with his little sister, so I decided to keep my hands to myself... for the mean time at least.

Trying to fall back asleep was pointless, I just ended up, laying in bed staring up at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to take me in but to no fucking surprise, it never did.