7.

Excuse any mistakes, i ain't perfect.

Walking around the facility in here costume and six inch heels, Nae observed her surroundings checking for anybody she could work on. Her eyes canned the room a few more times before landing on the tall figure walking through the entrance with what seemed to be an entourage following after him.

Squinting her eyes and looking closer, it was Bakari and his friends. Bakari specifically had a smug smile on his face as he looked around the place towards the set up then at Monae who was looking right back at him. He gave her a flirtatious wink before signaling his entourage to follow after him as he made his way towards the vip section and proceeded to order the expensive bottles on the menu.

Making her way over to the bar counter as quick ask she could in her 6-inch heels towards Dajah. "Bitch he here!" She whisper yelled as Dajah gave her a confused look.

"Ight imma need you to be a lil more specific... and calm down on that bitch word." She playfully mugged.

"Girl, Bakari, the nigga i was talking about earlier. Look he over there in VIP." She said as she nodded her head towards him and his group throwing money at the dancers.

"Ooo.. bitch he cute."

"I know bitcchhh." Nae laughed and glanced over at him again, locking eyes with him and he made a signal as if he was trying to call her over. She looked around her before looking back at him with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled a bit and nodded.

Glancing over at Dajah with a smirk, she then made her way up the stairs  towards his section since the whole VIP section was on the second floor and had an over the head view of the main floor in the club.

Just as she walked over towards him and his friends, who all looked at her before giving each other knowing looks.

"Mm, Ms. Money Monae herself, ain't it?" Bakari spoke up raking his eyes over her exposed body while licking his pink plump lips.

"One and only." She shrugged with a soft smirk as her hands rested on her hips.

"Been waiting for you to be free since a nigga got here." He chuckled softly while drinking her body up with his eyes.

"And what about them other girls?" Monae smirked and tilted her head as he let out a soft chuckle, he thought it was cute how she tilted her head.

"I ain't here for them other girls."

"They are" she said signaling towards his friends.

"Then lemme get a lil private time shorty." He nodded towards the private room where people would normally go for private dances. She looked at him with a raised eyebrows before sighing softly.

"Ight c'mon. I only do dancing back there so don't get ya hopes up. I ain't that type of broad."

"No worries, no worries..."

***

Bakari was seated comfortably on the couch as his eyes scanned over Monae who stood in front of him, dancing sensually and swaying her hips while holding strong eye contact with him as It seems like you're ready by R. Kelly  played throughout the room.

He licked his lips as he watched her body under the low red lights and pulled out a stack of hundred dollar bills before picking them off the stack and tossing them at her, one by one.

"Say shorty, what you doing in a club like this?" His low voice questioned as his eyes watched every move she made, very intently.

"I'm stripping... dancing... working... whatever you wanna call it." She smirked softly as she slowly made her way onto his lap, and started rolling her hips to the music.