9.

Excuse any mistakes, i ain't perfect.

.

Monae

Walking into the club today, I knew in my gut that things were off. I looked around my surroundings before walking over to the lounge area where Mari, Marquis, Dajah, Javon and his girlfriend were.

"Wassup y'all." I said walking over to sit on the couch next to Dajah and leaned on her shoulder as she wrapped an arm around me and the others gave me a nod while Simone gave me a soft smile.

"What happened the other night? You didn't even tell me you was leaving or nothin. Had to cop a ride with Keem and you know how his ass was." Dajah rolled her eyes just getting annoyed at the memory of Hakeem trying to flirt with her the whole night, saying slick shit the whole ride thinking she was finally gonna fold.

"I'll tell you later." I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment as the boys just continued the conversation between themselves.

"You good?" Dajah asked quietly and I nodded some.

After a while I opened my eyes back up, knowing it was almost time for me to get ready since I had a show tonight and some local rapper posted that he was gonna be here later so everybody knew tonight was gonna be one of those busy nights.

"Where's Rj at?" I asked

"He... over there." Dajah said looking over her shoulder with a slight mug. I glanced to where she was looking to see Rj on the main floor sitting at one of the tables on his phone while ignoring the girl who was trying to get his attention by giving him a lap dance with another girl on stage practicing on the pole looking at him every other second to see if she finally got his attention.

I scrunched my face and watched. "Treasure and Nicole lil hoe asses need to keep they hands to themselves. Everybody knows they be sucking dick in the back for free." I mumbled and rolled my eyes before turning back around.

"Shit they do... whatchu say they name was? Nicole and who?" Marquis perked up as he rubbed his hands together before Mari slapped him upside his head.

"Needa put a muzzle on this nigga." Javon chuckled.

"Don't come skippin over hea when yo shit start itching and burning." Mari said.

Marquis simply sucked his teeth and waved him off. "Mane don't get mad cuz I can actually get pussy."

After a while, it was one hour before opening and I knew how long it would take me to get ready so I stood up and grabbed Dajah by her wrist to drag her to the dressing rooms.

Once we got there, I looked around the room to make sure it was just us because I ain't tryna let no hoe hear me and run her mouth because Lord knows that's all this bitches up in here know how to do up in here.

After making sure the room was really empty, I sat Dajah down in  my chair and stood infront of her before spilling everything that happened that night down to the tea. From how Bakari came in here with his boys acting like they knew he was about to be on some bull shit to Rj driving me home and getting his number.

I knew it wasn't much to tell but I couldn't help it.  Me and Dajah been rocking with each other since we were twelve. Between us, there was no such thing as TMI, secrets, or lying not to hurt each others feelings, if any of us had anything to say, it was gonna be said. That's what I loved about Dajah, she never judged me and she always told me I needed to hear. She was my rock and we both knew that was never gonna change. We were probably gonna be changing each others diapers when we get too old to where we can't do it ourselves.

"Well ain't that some shit." Dajah sighed.

"Ain't it."

"I knew sum was up with him anyways, his pants were too damn tight. Had me thinking that nigga was wearing leggings. "