ᴛᴏxɪᴄ

Anna's POV:

"what the fuck ?" I gasped as he abruptly removed his fingers from my entrance

"be ready by 8pm sharp" he said as I cringed

"asshole" I said to myself

before checking my phone, it's currently 4:55 pm

meaning I have less than 3 hours to get ready plus I needed to take a nap asap!!

My social battery is almost dead

I undressed and showered before hoping into the comfortable bed.

2 hours later...

I decided to go for light makeup look, I brushed up my hair into a high ponytail before pulling out my baby hairs, I slipped into a long bodycon dress that fitted me like a glove, enhancing my curves.

I put on some vanilla scented perfume before leaving the house to meet Lorenzo outside in the car .

As I entered the car I was met with the same old sight, Lorenzo's stuck up arrogant face.

The drive down to the night club was short yet it felt like we'd been driving for an eternity.

Lorenzo parked the car and went around to open the door for me

"oh how polite you are" I said sarcastically

"yea right"

As we entered I was greeted with the strong scent of whisky and weed.

The club packed full of people yet Lorenzo was able to spot Drew and the rest of his friend.

Drew greeted me with a hug which obviously made Lorenzo jealous, his eyes filled with anger at the sight

In the back of my mind I knew he was jealous and that itself ignited something in me

I spent the rest of the night flirting with Drew, I watched as Lorenzo came undone, his usual nonchalant act had melted away and I was loving it.

I hated my parents for trapping me into this marriage, I hated him for cheating on me, I hated him for sending mixed signals, I hated it all.