S2E6: The ocean battle

Alarms throughout the Sanctuary is heard throughout the base as Global Resistance marines rushes down the halls  ready for battle.

When they go through the doors they were immediately get to cover as bullets fly by them. More Global marines is seen shooting down the hall where Sentinel forces is at the other end and firing at them.

A few gets shot and fall to the ground only for two marines to drag them away to safety where they get medical treatment. Then a Heavy Global Resistance trooper rushes by and fire his heavy machine gun.

This cost the Sentinel troopers to push back while they push forward. We then cut to a large battle happening at the gym  where a few Global Resistance marines and troopers battle the Sentinels.

One even throw a grenade at the Sentinel that blows them up. They high fived seeing that the gym is clear.

Global Resistance marine: Sector clear.

Suddenly A-Train punches one which cost his fist to go through him with blood splattered as he falls while the rest pulled back.

Global Resistance marine: Not clear, not clear!

They begin to open fire but they get killed by A-Train. We then cut to rogue sups trying to escape while some fight along side with the Global Resistance.

Sentinel forces pushes forward and take out a few. The Sanctuary base was fallen as we then cut to the command centre as Marines and troopers aim their weapons by the locked door.

They stare at the door for a bit and then the door blows open. They begin to open fire while the Sentinels rush in and return fire. A few marines and troopers get gunned down while the fighting continued.

Then bullets fly out of the door and the Sentinel get shot from behind and fall to the ground. Then Y/n and Hazel enter the command centre and when they see then they stand down.

Global Resistance marine: Sir they found us? What is our orders?

Y/n: This base is lost. We need to begin to evacuate everyone as soon as possible. Have the escape pods ready , we're getting the hell out of here.

Global Resistance marine: Yes sir.

Hazel: How did they even find this place.

Y/n: No idea but we'll figure that out when we get out of here.

Hazel: Right let's move.

They then leave the command centre and make their way to escape pods.

(Meanwhile)

Everyone moves to escape pods even the Boys get into one along with Kimiko's brother as they get in. We see Hazel and Y/n rushing to the escape pods.

Hazel climbs on and before Y/n would climb on he suddenly gets grabbed from behind and thrown away. He slammed against the wall and fall to the ground.

He looks over to see Deep as he walks over to him.

Deep: Leaving so soon? I'm gonna enjoy this!

He goes to stomp his foot but he immediately moves to dodge it. He draws out his sword while the Deep approaches him.

He swing his fist a him but he dodges it blows and then he swing his blade at him. Deep quickly dodges but the second swing he gets cut which hurt him.

Then Y/n kicks him back as the kick stumble him back far. The Deep gets mad and grabs a heavy box and throws it towards him but he dodges.

He then draws out his pistol at Deep and then sees a gas canisters near him so he shoot at one which cost a explosion that directed Deep.