chapter 3

A/N:

Just wanted to show what the outfit in this chapter is gonna be. This chapter is the one where it is the gryffindor team tryouts and since Ophelia is the slytherin team captain she is observing the match to see what it is going on. Imma get straight into it and the reason I'm gonna start doing this is bc the morning bit where she gets ready takes up a bunch of time and is actually just repeating shit-

Outfit:

Hair:

NOW ONTO THE STORY

NOW ONTO THE STORY

                                                                     ________________

Ophelia Krum stood at the edge of the Quidditch pitch, her eyes narrowing as she watched the Gryffindor hopefuls zoom around on their broomsticks. It was the start of her fifth year at Hogwarts, and as captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team, she needed to know exactly what she was up against. The summer sun was still warm on her face, though the September breeze hinted at the autumn chill to come. Her dark hair, flying in the wind apart from the braids at the front, fluttered slightly as she observed the scene with keen interest. Gryffindor's captain, Oliver Wood, was barking orders from the ground. His Scottish brogue carried clearly across the field as he directed the players through a series of drills. He was a relentless perfectionist, something Ophelia grudgingly respected, though she'd never admit it to his face.

Ophelia's lips twisted into a smirk as she watched Wood blow his whistle and reprimand a Chaser for missing a catch. "Same old Wood," she muttered under her breath. He was as intense as ever, and his team was shaping up to be formidable. However, she immediately painted her face a same old cold look which would scare away anyone if they caught her. She noted the new Seeker, a nimble third-year with a determined glint in his eye, and the Beaters, whose synchronized swings showed promise. Gryffindor had always been a tough opponent, but Ophelia was determined to lead Slytherin to victory this year. She needed to see every strength and weakness, every potential advantage.

As the tryouts wrapped up, Wood caught sight of her and made his way over, his expression unreadable. "Enjoying the show, Krum?" he called out, a slight edge to his voice. Ophelia crossed her arms and met his gaze coolly.