chapter 15

OUTFIT:

HAIR:

                                                        ________________________

The morning at Hogwarts was crisp and chilly, with a hint of frost lingering on the ground as Ophelia made her way down to the Great Hall. Wrapped in a snug, pale blue cardigan that contrasted with her tight, black flare pants, she felt comfortable yet stylish. The outfit highlighted her figure, and she wore it with a quiet confidence. As she entered the bustling Great Hall, her eyes scanned the tables for her friends. The Slytherin table was already lively with chatter and laughter. Ophelia made her way over, and upon reaching her usual spot, she slipped into the seat next to Adrian, who was deep in conversation with a few of his friends.

Adrian's eyes immediately flicked over to her, and his expression turned to one of admiration mixed with something more intense. His gaze lingered appreciatively on her outfit, a smirk spreading across his face.

"Morning, gorgeous," Adrian said, his voice laced with a playful edge. He leaned in slightly, his tone lowering as he added, "I have to say, that outfit is driving me wild. It's making me want to rip it off you." Ophelia raised an eyebrow, her lips curling into a teasing smile. She knew exactly what she was doing. As she settled into her seat, she playfully ran her fingers over his tie, her touch light and deliberate. "Is that so?" she replied, her voice soft yet teasing. "I didn't realize my outfit had such an effect on you." Adrian's eyes darkened with a mix of desire and amusement. He leaned closer, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "It certainly does. But maybe you enjoy the attention?"

Before Ophelia could respond, she caught a glimpse of Oliver at the Gryffindor table. He was glancing over at her, his eyes narrowing with a mix of curiosity and something else—was it jealousy? Seizing the opportunity to stir the pot a little, Ophelia turned her attention back to Adrian, playing with his tie in a way that was both flirtatious and casual. "Well, Adrian," she said, her voice dripping with sweetness, "what if I told you that I'm not the only one who's feeling a bit... teased this morning?" Adrian's expression turned intrigued. He raised an eyebrow, clearly enjoying the game. "Oh? And what might that mean?" Ophelia leaned in closer, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Let's just say there might be someone else who's feeling a bit envious of our little moment." he let her hand linger on his tie before drawing back with a satisfied smile. Adrian's gaze followed her movements, a mixture of satisfaction and possessiveness evident in his expression.