chapter 5

A/N:

Hey again ml's! This chapter is gonna be slytherin quidditch practise. Here's Ophelia's fit and hair x

 Here's Ophelia's fit and hair x

NOW ENJOY THE STORY XXX

                                                        ________________________

The next day dawned crisp and clear, perfect weather for Quidditch tryouts. The Slytherin team assembled on the pitch, eager to prove themselves under the watchful eye of their captain, Ophelia Krum. Her commanding presence and sharp instructions made it clear she took her role seriously. Adrian Pucey stood on the sidelines, stretching and mentally preparing for the trials ahead. He glanced over at Ophelia, admiring her as she barked orders and organized the hopefuls into lines. She looked particularly stunning today, her eyes glinting with determination.

"You ready for this?" Blaise Zabini asked, coming up beside him. "Always," Adrian replied with a grin. "Especially with Ophelia running the show." "Yeah, she's something else," Blaise agreed, following Adrian's gaze.

Ophelia blew her whistle, capturing everyone's attention. "Alright, listen up! We have a lot of talent here today, but I'm looking for the best. Keep your heads in the game and show me what you've got." She turned to Adrian, her eyes sharp. "Pucey, lead the Chasers in warm-up drills. I want to see speed and precision." "Got it, Captain," Adrian said with a smirk, giving her a mock salute. "Anything for you." Ophelia rolled her eyes but smiled. "Just do your job, Adrian."

As he walked off, Adrian couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement. He loved seeing Ophelia in her element, commanding the field with such authority. From the stands, Oliver Wood watched the tryouts with keen interest. He'd come to observe the competition and gather any useful insights for Gryffindor's strategy. But he couldn't help the twinge of jealousy he felt seeing Adrian and Ophelia talking so closely. 

The tryouts progressed smoothly, with Ophelia directing each position with meticulous care. "Beaters, I need you to focus on accuracy. Don't just hit the Bludger—aim it. Keep your eyes on the target." She moved over to the Keepers, where Miles Bletchley was giving pointers. "Miles, make sure they're covering the hoops properly. No gaps." "Got it, Ophelia," Miles replied, nodding.