chapter 9

HELLO PEOPLE! I wanna jst say that luckily these next few chapter might not be as long. First section is gonna be the newspaper she wrote then her friends reactions. It's just gonna be a chill chapter, her lessons and all. Love ya'll x

Outfit:

Hair:

NOW ONTO THE STORY----

                                                        ________________________

Quidditch at Hogwarts -By Ophelia Krum

As the excitement for the upcoming Quidditch season builds, Hogwarts Daily is thrilled to bring our readers exclusive insights from two of the most talked-about players: Slytherin's Adrian Pucey and Gryffindor's Oliver Wood. Having interviewed both stars, I've gathered their thoughts on the season ahead, their roles within their teams, and their perspectives on the fierce rivalries that make Quidditch at Hogwarts so thrilling.

In an engaging conversation in the Slytherin common room, Adrian Pucey, the Seeker of Slytherin's Quidditch team, shared his enthusiasm for the upcoming season. "We're in fantastic shape this year," Adrian stated confidently. "We have an incredible lineup of players, and with me leading as Seeker, I'm confident we'll be a strong contender. But it's not just about me; every player contributes uniquely to our success."  Pucey emphasised that he thought that he was 'the star of the team' which may show signs of cockiness in our seeker. Will it affect the upcoming match is the real question. However, Adrian  did highlight key members of his team, including Blaise Zabini, who he described as a "powerhouse Beater" with impressive raw energy. He praised Pansy Parkinson, noting her "poetic" grace as a Chaser, and mentioned Xander Lofthouse, a promising new Chaser making waves in the team.

But what about Gryffindor? Well, in the broad daylight of our superb pitch, Oliver Wood, the Keeper and captain of Gryffindor's Quidditch team, shared his fervent excitement for the season in an exclusive interview. "We're aiming for nothing less than victory," Oliver declared with determination. "Our team has been working incredibly hard, and with our key players and strategic plans, I believe we're more than ready to face any challenge." His enthusiasm and determination for his team could be spotted from miles away, but will it be enough? Observing his practice, I noticed how the team specialised in more socialising and goofing around with their captain engaged in a conversation. Does this mean the team cannot control themselves without a captain? This could be potentially disturbing.