Hi Daddy...

"Your having a...BABY GIRL"

"Heyyy!" "That's amazing" "Omg a baby girl!" "A niece!"

"shit..um I need to use the restroom"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I just need a minute.."

Jade hurriedly left to restroom, the others just looked at each other just trying to figure out why she was upset

"What's that about?"

"She's probably overwhelmed,I'll go check on her"

Beck got up and went to the restroom

_____________________________

"Hey.. you okay?"

Jade was a mess, it was obvious that she had been throwing up and now she was sat on the floor..sobbing

"I..I'm scared"

Beck sat down next to Jade, she leaned her head on his shoulder as tears were streaming down her face

"What's scaring you?"

"I'm scared that she'll turn out like me"

"What do you mean about that?"

"I'm scared that I'll raise her to be a huge fuck up like me"

"What the hell are you talking about !? You're not a fuck up Jade!"

"Well Beck I am 17 years old, my mom is too overprotective because of my father, my brother doesn't have someone to look up to again my father's fault, I have a very abusive father who I barley talk to and who is the sole purpose of almost all of my problems, I let my best friend since childhood die in front of my eyes, my other best friend was so traumatized from said incident she still acts like a child, and I got pregnant while underage drinking..nothing says fuck up more than that"

"Well Jade your 17 years old, your mom loves and supports you through everything that happened, your brother looks up to his older sister who practically sacrificed her life so that he can live his normally, her father is a very successful man who knows how open-minded, strong, and talented his daughter is even though he isn't the best man, you risked your life to attempt to save your late best friend, your other best friend loves and protects you and whenever it comes to serious situations she's stronger than I've ever known her to be, and your about to be a wonderful mother to the luckiest baby girl in the world..your amazing Jade and I can't wait to raise her with you"

"I really don't know what I would do without you..sap"

"Hey! You love my sappy side"

"Who said I don't?"

They kissed, Jade got up to refresh herself and Beck went to reassure their friends that Jade's okay, after a couple of minutes Jade went back to the gang

"Jade are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine I was just a bit overwhelmed"

"Well I'm extremely happy for you"

"This girl is lucky to have you guys as parents"

"She's lucky to have you guys as Aunts and Uncles"

"How about we celebrate with ice cream? My treat!"

"Sure" "Hell yeah" "Yay" "I'm cool with it" "Let's do it!

_____________________________

The Next Day

Jade woke up and decided to skip school, she needed to talk to her father about getting a job..which was going to be hard since he didn't know anything about the pregnancy