Chapter 15 - Gosha Village(fixed)

Sorry, I posted the wrong chapter.

(Old notes below from me)

Okay, the reason I stopped posting is that I was afraid of adding to many characters and forget character development then I realize….it's a fucking hentai world. The logic isn't the same as normal series.

Anyway, feel free to suggest anything and I'll try to post as frequently as I can but no promises.

==========
Lilith Multiverse

Taimanin World

Japan, train station, nearby Gosha Village

Day 2.

5:50 pm, August 12, 2078, Friday.

Testament carefully observed the person who arrived at the scene. Among the wandering souls that he had encountered until now was mindless and had lost their sanity but the person was still able to hold on a sense of self but barely. His soul clinging to a strand that hangs loosely where whatever this is attached to be broken then he would become an empty husk of madness.

“I do hope I did not let you wait for very long, Mistress shiranui?” He spoke in a polite manner walking over to them, giving a lot now glancing over to Testament who met his gaze

“Ah, is this the guest you spoke of? It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Zenki Tokirai.” Testament tip his hat before responding.

“Likewise. Forgive me but you seem badly broken, here let me fix that.” Shiranui watched in awe witnessing dark miasmic mist enveloping Zenki until it gradually dissipated. Testament had an A rank on his Death force Manipulation that was leagues above anyone in this world capable of harnessing.

Instead of relying on energy, it relies on the understanding and manipulation of the concept of death. It's basically rewriting and recording scripts In a program that he only needs to know the algorithm to fully control it.

Though, Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits. Fortunately, Testament has A Rank meaning he doesn't face that much of a problem.

Unfortunately, he can't exactly control powerful undead or those who are resistances. Testament has clear limits with the skills that he has and is considered as Strong but not god-like. He is far from being omnipotent.

On the other hand, Shiranui pondered the scope of his abilities having informed a small part of it and how her king is capable of manipulating Death itself.

“Testament-san, what did you just do?” She asked worriedly and Zenki was the one who spoke. It wasn't because Testament may have hurt Zenki, rather she was scared that something might have gone wrong.

“He seems to have healed parts of my mind. Being a ghost made it hard for me to grasp reality but now everything became a lot clearer.”

Zenki felt more alive than before and his sense of self was a lot stronger than before. He was able to finally develop new memories and not be attached to the past since he is hardly able to grasp recent events.