Chapter 21 - Oyakodon~♥️

The fuck, it's only been day 2!? I don't want to time skip but whatever.

Anyway, feel free to give me some suggestions or ideas.

==========
Lilith Multiverse

Taimanin World

Japan, train station, nearby Gosha Village, Mizuki Mansion, Hallway

Day 2.

9:20 pm, August 12, 2078, Friday.

As their passion reaches its peak, Yukikaze throws her head back in ecstasy while Testament drives his fingers deeper into her than ever before. Their moans become one as they lose themselves in the heat of the moment.

Without warning, Testament pulls his fingers out of Yukikaze's soaking wet pussy only to replace them with something much larger – his rock-hard cock! She didn't say how he removed her clothes!

He positions himself at her entrance and slowly begins to push inside of her; feeling every inch stretching and filling her up as he goes. As he finally bottoms out within her tight core, both Testament and Yukikaze let out simultaneous cries of pleasure that echo throughout the room.

She didn't feel any pain from her hymen being ripped apart and only felt a blissful pleasure resulting in her squirting her juices. Yukikaze's flustered face was panting heavily and felt connected to Testament. She watched as her mother went over and kissed the ebony haired man deeply locking their lips against each other while gasping between their kisses.

“Fufufu~ how does my daughter’s pussy feel around your cock, Anata~♥️?” Shiranui turned to look at her daughter who felt even more aroused while the Mizuki Milf pressed her body against Testament, whispering into his ears.

“Tight and warmth.” Testament said a bit clouded by lust looking at Yukikaze sight with her tan lines and petite body made his cock twitch inside Yukikaze who lightly gasped in surprise when she felt it.

“Then use her to your heart's content~♥️ You don't mind if our man be rough on you?” Shiranui asked her daughter to act more lewdly, especially when her fingers moved closer to her daughter's clit , rubbing it making her shudder.

“Y-Yes, please use my body~♥️ I want you to make me feel love and special~♥️ A-And show me how you love my body~” She tried to be flirtatious but failed and appeared more adorable. Still, this excites Testament who happily complied.

“Then I won't hold back.” Testament leaned down into her ears and whispered.

“And I'll make you scream my name like no Tomorrow.” This send electrifying signal that tightness her inner walls and Testament grunted but welcome it as he pulled out a bit causing Yukikaze to gasp before plunging it back.

“AAAHHGGGNN~~~~♥️♥️!!” She moaned loudly having hit straight to her cervix and Testament begins to thrust his hips back and forth, driving his cock deeper into Yukikaze's welcoming pussy with each stroke. The friction between their bodies creates a symphony of moans and gasps as they both lose themselves in the sensation.

As he picks up speed, Testament's movements become more forceful – his hands gripping tightly onto Yukikaze's hips while his cock pistons in and out of her at an increasingly rapid pace. With every thrust comes another wave of pleasure that washes over them both; leaving them shaking with anticipation for what comes next.

“MHMMMHAHHNN~~♥️♥️HYAAAHHGGGNN~~~♥️♥️ DON'T STOP~~!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD~~~♥️!! IT RIPPING MY INSIDE~~”

As Testament continues to pound into Yukikaze's tight pussy, he reaches up to capture one of her petite breasts in his hand. With gentle yet firm pressure, he begins to fondle and massage it while simultaneously thrusting deeper into her core. Yukikaze wrapped her arms around Testament’s shoulder and dug her nails into it leaving a mark that Testament allowed.