Chapter 24 - Taima Particles

Lilith Multiverse

Taimanin World

Japan, Gosha Village, Mizuki Mansion, Shiranui's bedroom

Day 3.

7:20 Am, August 13, 2078, Saturday.

It was rather an awkward morning for the Mizuki Household where Yukikaze felt embarrassed and ashamed of what she had done last night. Even though she had enjoyed every second of it she was frightened at the fact that she was now pregnant.

Regret? No, she didn't feel an ounce of regret and would do it again to feel the loving touch of her new husband/chichi-ue(father).

“Have you calmed down now, Yuki-chan?” Her mother said trying to comfort her daughter knowing she was simply being unreasonable.

“Stop it, Hahaeu. I'm still mad at you for making me do that stuff!” Yukikaze pouted in annoyance that appeared adorable trying to look intimidating while Shiranui lips curled up into a smile.

“Ah, yes, but you simply copied what I did to our king?” Her sultry voice made Yukikaze blush recalling glimpse of being in full nelson and her mother licking her pussy while Testament fuck her at the same time.

“Still, I'm now pregnant even though I'm still young and my career as a Taimanin will be halted…” She clicks her tongue in annoyance, rubbing her belly, sensing the life formed from their union.

“...uhm…sorry?” Testament was now guilty as charged acknowledging that things had gotten out of hand. Yukikaze looked at him thinking how she also wanted it and therefore couldn't blame them forever.

“I…I'm just a bit scared of being a mother, especially being a Taimanin.” Yukikaze still wishes to be a strong Taimanin like her mother but she would have to avoid being in the front lines to avoid being harmed.

“To be fair, from our union last night, you're a lot stronger than before and you can still go on a mission because I'll always be there to keep you and the child safe. I promise you that.” In Testament eyes, trouble will always come and Yukikaze tried sensing her control over Taima Particles, finding it was a lot easier than before.

They are also called Anti Demon Particles (対魔粒子) or just Particles, they are a substance that serves as the basis of a Taimanin's power.

Very little is known about these elementary particles, and it is still under research and analysis. A theory suspects that Taima Particles are "A catalyst that channels the power from another dimension". While Taimanin in the past and even now did not understand these particles, they would often just call it "Ki". Meanwhile, demons themselves see little difference to their own magic and call it just Magical Power (魔力).

The Taima particles can be imbued to one's body, clothes or weapon, to enhance the offensive and defensive capabilities; it can be transformed into energy that enables superhuman feats and supernatural abilities.

They're constantly surrounding Taimanin, and their concentration suddenly rise when they invoke their ninja arts. They also are known to have a negative effect on Demons. This power was in the past just called "Ki" without any scientific understanding. Particles are required to use a number of the General Ninja Techniques and unique Ninja Arts, Taimanin are known for.

The UFS researches detectors and ways to artificially create particles for weapons, as they are so effective against demons. In theory, particles are able to reach 5th dimensional space, and might have odd interactions with gravity, but how this is able to create Ninja Arts or Inner Demons is unknown.

Though both, Onmyoji and Exorcists often deny this, the core of their abilities might also be Taima Particles, with internal bias, making them often unreliable sources on the subject.