Chapter 18 - Dinner~♥️

I'm currently writing, so I just want to informed y'all about this.

My MC will use Split body. Essentially a clone but It won't have any personality and simply act like another limb.

This is a way to Gangbang his girls. If you don't want that then I understand if you drop.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to finish the chapter today.

==========
Lilith Multiverse

Taimanin World

Japan, train station, nearby Gosha Village, Mizuki Mansion, dining Hall

Day 2.

7:30 pm, August 12, 2078, Friday.

Seating to have their meal, Testament taking a bite of the dinner while having small conversation enjoying their time together. Yukikaze appeared to be delighted telling what they did and Shiranui was happy to hear them even tease her, which resulted in the younger Mizuki to become flustered. Zenki carefully watched this unfold, almost praying that this would last forever. And it will. Testament will make sure of it.

They soon finished eating their meal and chatted a bit more to let the food in their stomach settle, learning a bit more about the Gosha Village.

"Well, making you into a Taimanin?" Shiranui was taken aback by Testament suggestion while Yukikaze seemed excited but didn't say anything.

"Yes, I believe my skills would be useful against our enemies. Furthermore, it will help those around me to know I am not a threat unless they have unreasonable demands."

Testament was someone who would go against the world if it meant saving those he cares about. He'll let the world burn for all he can. What matters are those important to him.

Shiranui considered his suggestion, no, she was on board with his plans to help and somehow knew there was more to this than helping them. 

"Alright, but I have to discuss this with Asagi afterwards to make your identity since you don't have any record. Should we use my last name?" Shiranui suggested but saw her king shake their head.

"No, it might result in some issue. How about making my last name…Undersn." Testament recalled the one who adopted the real Testament therefore decided to use his last name as a tribute.

Shiranui was curious why he picked the name but decided not to ask glancing over to her daughter. She wanted to reveal that she now belonged to him and her daughter could join but held her mouth shut.

'How vexing…' She thought then nodded to Testament.

"Alright, it should take a few days to discuss and make your identity. For the time being, you can familiarize yourself with Yukikaze's help." Shiranui said and they further discussed even more until Testament was guided to their bath house to clean himself.

The place was large and unreal but didn't waste anymore time scrubbing his body when all of sudden felt something enter causing him to sigh.

"Shiranui…" This resulted in giggles and glances over to see Shiranui with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Can I wash your back, dear~?" Shiranui repressed emotion and desire and was liberated the moment she became a succubus queen.

Testament knew this and wanted to not make their relationship all about sex. It would dull their relationship but they realized that they were sex demons.

This is the way they strengthen their relationship and be doing what humans would do. Therefore, having sex was the same way you would give an intimate and affection gesture. He is still discovering what it means to be an incubus considering he was human once.